1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is It Wrong Being A Sati Savitri

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Samantha111, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Samantha111

Samantha111 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks...I am in US and it s very difficult getting a job here...I am getting depressed ...I know I want to be active but something or the other happens and I lose interest...I was very active earlier..there was so much to look forward to..I am heart broken completely..you guys are my strength...

2. Toughgirl

Toughgirl Senior IL'ite

Hi Samantha, Did you ever talk to your husband how his words/actions are hurting you. I have seen many innocent people who dont raise their voice thinking that is bad manners or it will bring problems. Everyone can give you support but its you who has to stand for yourself. Our world is as small as our minds as big as our fears. Dont let small fears stop you to do what is right even if it is condemning someone. Its a lot of stress to mind when we feel alone. We single girls go through lot of stress not having someone beside us. Again being married and husband not being available emotionally is 10 times more stressful. Why why why do you need to be in distress !!!

3. Toughgirl

Toughgirl Senior IL'ite

Yoga and meditation helps a lot. Thats right.

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

what about support from your parents?
    do you have a good support system?

Your marriage at a stage break or make it work? When you are hating to have sex with your husband, your marriage is already at last tipping point. There is no need to scare of him. These abusers will back off once you stand up. Either you find a job or not, learn to stand up, believe his abuse will go down.

if he starts shouting or abuses you, just say that stop it and go away from the house. Don't sit there and listen to his nonsense. Don't think if you talk things will escalate you.
    Once he understands you are not taking anymore then he will think twice before making an issue.Don't worry about neighbors. You need someone to talk.If they can understand you then it's good.

shama146 likes this.