1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossip Chit-chat!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by puni88, Sep 5, 2018.

1. mayflower2014

mayflower2014 Platinum IL'ite

By the way how are u all? Enga poninga? Any interesting shows to watch? Cha BB mudinjaalum mudinjuthu, discuss panna edhuvume illa. This chinmayi matter getting boring.

2. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

:hello:helloooo
    aama ma enga poneenga elarum?:D
    @mayflower2014 aama pa enga poyee news padichalum indha chinmayee dan... ennamo ponga avalala naal peruku nalladhu nadandha seri!! indha ARR sis vera “enga appan pudhur kulla illa ngra” madri:rolleye:. already inga ARR pathi padicha naala... ava solradha nambalama vendama nae terle!!

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mayflower! :hello:

Although Chinmayi's move is creating the first step to the much needed awareness about the so-called "Demi-Gods" of Tamil cinema including possibly giving protection to the future girls coming to the industry, but something about her version did not seem right. Lots of contradictions and so many different versions that you wish she would stop giving more interviews and ruin what she had stood up in the first place :thinking::thinking:

Comparatively, Leena Manimekalai, Shruti Hariharan, Sriranjini are consistent with their versions and remain strong in their stand. It's wonderful to see these women standing up for what they feel is right

Ranchu, candidheart, anika987 and 2 others like this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Seriously! ARR and VM have been working for more than 20 years together, and she is trying to imply that ARR doesn't even have the slightest clue about VM's other curricular activities??? Avalo innocent-a neenga???

And Reihana's version that, "she has heard and knew about VM misbehaving with others but he has only been respectful to her so she didn't complain"...I can understand when she said that ARR doesn't like "gossips" but when there is a huge red flag flying in front of your eyes, wouldn't you have the decency to at least "warn" your brother about VM???

And akka-thambi pesi vetchikitta maadiri, right after Reihana's interview, ARR puts a post saying that he was "shocked" with the names (both the victim's and the predators's) cropping up in the "meetoo"!
    Yentha cave la ivalo naal irundingga sar?? Daivu senju, marupadiyum antha cave kula poidunga!:worship2:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    candidheart, puni88, anika987 and 4 others like this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

By the way, Siddarth is the sole Tamil actor who has earned my full respect in the entire MeToo movement. Ivan nallavana, kettavana, nadikiraana, illaya ethuvum ennaku theriyaathu! But for his boldness in posting against the Big Guns, he truly deserves respect!

Ranchu, puni88, anika987 and 6 others like this.
  6. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

i dont think ARR is that innocent!! and i feel Reihana is trying to save him coz saw in some news that VM used to tell the new playback singers that he is a good frnd of ARR and can get them a chance to work with ARR.
    So obviously bro sis would have sensed that the next big name to come out would be ARR only. Adhan first ae bro nembaaa paavam pacha pullai nu solranga nu nenaikren. Anyways, ARR mela enaku romba nambikai irunduchu until Riehana opened her mouth:D

Apo andha actress monika and ARR matter unmai dano...?!?!;)

candidheart, puni88, anika987 and 3 others like this.
  7. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Naanum Saamy2 paarthaen.. I also felt keerthi overacted..
    Konjam artificial ah irunthuchu...

Meera Jasmine was so natural and cute..
    Indha payapulla tonnu makeup ai pottutu over ah scene poduthu..

And vishal suthama nadikkalai.. he underplayed ..
    No emotion.. poker face..

puni88, anika987 and rmpriya like this.
  8. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Don't know why she is everywhere. Most of her movies bomb at bo, but still she is around! I watched Thodari in theatres , such a nightmare to see her act like a loosu (ponnu)!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    candidheart and anika987 like this.
  9. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Me too happy about the #MeToo movement is gaining voice and popularity, but I feel this is masking all the real issues happening around the world. It's good that big names in movie industry are revealed, they are now filing cases, but I hope these shouldn't push down the priorities of the cases against kandhasamees and madasamees. The news articles that come out daily related to sexual abuse are very disturbing to read, we fear that our children are safe no where. Some parents are bold enough to complain, but after 1 news article, we hardly hear back from them about what happened to the case? Sometimes I am afraid are those parents still alive? I am amazed to see how Twitter/Youtube makes a small voice to be heard as a loud scream, hope Chinmayee&Co use this power they have gained now to pull those easily-forgettable or easily-wiped-out-of-history news to limelight, so people keep remember such cases and keep raising questions until judgement is heard. In the risk of sounding insensitive, I have to say this - I don't care if VM did invite Chinmayee in Switzerland or not. Chinmayee is not a victim. So I hope people stop going on over and over on a non-issue. Allegations from several other women shows that VM does have a history of making such abuses, complaints have filed, now he has to fight or being jailed, so medias please stop talking about that. And use this #MeToo handle to bring out the stories of real-victims to get the criminals punished.

10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Tell us more Sof, haven't read much news on him. Wherever I go only Chinmayee's face, and VM's strange weird staring eyes are following me.. I have a feeling that he is Nallavan, he worked really hard during Chennai flood days no? As an actor too, I like him.

candidheart, anika987 and Sofea like this.