1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Adharv:cheer:, most of the time, I tried to not to miss logic between present and past, some times it could have been exception.

I am once again going through all the episodes from the beginning and making sure that I dont miss any point.:banana:,
    since this is my first story, forgive me if any thing misses:ciao:

Adharv likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you rupz, you will know that in future episodes :cheer:, why she doesnt know during her marriage about Deepu.

3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Hope you will be fine soon periamma

4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 50

I know, no cousin will take risk, you are taking for me Vinni.

Vineel smiled and asked “what is your guys next plan?”

I am waiting for Praveen’s call Vinni, he is working on our Canada visa, we have already registered our marriage, but the problem is from both the families, there is lot of opposition.

Luckily I ran and came to Banglore, they are searching for us and Praveen’s family is in Banglore, I am getting scared that I will be caught said Deepu.

Don’t worry Deepu, we have managed two days already and the hotel you are staying is very safe.

Its only two more days, if we manage, then you can go away with Praveen.

But what about you Vinni, if our family comes to know you helped me, then I cant imagine what is going to happen?

I am the one who created all this stress for you.

Not at all Deepu, If not today, tomorrow this should happen, It is my Dad and your mom, Nirmala aunty proposal for both of us to get married one day, they don’t know what we have in our minds then.

Now it is clear, else I would have told them No, for this proposal.

What Vinni? Did you also fall in love? teased Deepu.

Yes, Vineel smiled

Who is that lucky girl?

Nandana, she is my childhood friend.

Where is she now?

She is in Banglore only.

Why don’t you introduce me to her?

Not now Deepu, she is mad at me now already, more over I didn’t meet her from last one month and even after exams too I became busy with you.

She will definitely fight with me, if she see’s me, but once your issue is solved, I will talk to her peacefully.

Ok, even after I leave, please make a call, I will talk to Nandu also, I will tell how lucky she is to get you as husband.

Vineel smiled.

It is time to call Praveen now, come and they both called Praveen, he asked her to take bus to Pune that evening, as his family came to know that she is here and some of them are already searching for her.

Vineel dropped her at bus stop around 5 PM that evening.

Suddenly there was a group of people who are searching for her , saw her and tried to come near her, immediately she caught Vineel’s hand and got in his bike, he started the bike.

They ran behind the bike, but couldn’t catch them, but they noticed the direction bike went.

They made a call from bus stand.

Vineel and Deepu came near the library and got relaxed for a moment.

Thank God , we have escaped now said Deepu.

You cancel your plan now Deepu, we will ask Praveen to come here, you both can escape by road on a car.

Good idea Vinni she said and she is feeling sad , that she missed a chance to escape.

At the same time, with the information given by goons, some other goons came to that area and started searching for Deepu.

They don’t have Deepu picture, all they know is she is wearing yellow dress.

Nandu is feeling lonely in the hostel, most of her friends left to home town as exams are over and Nandu also booked ticket in the weekend.

She didn’t get a chance to meet Vineel yet and she is waiting.

Prashanth also left and he said he will back after ten days.

She tried to call Vineel to the shop near his house, there is always one answer she hear from them is “house is locked”

She cant go and sit there and wait for him also, as Prash is also not there.

More over, her thoughts in mind are irritating her, what could have happened to Vineel? Is it true that he fell in love with another girl? Like others told.

Again her mind warned, how can you make conclusions by hearing others words?

Nandu, you know about Vineel , he will never do like that, and she remembered his words, “Nandu, If in any case, If I cant marry you , then I will be single for ever”. She felt very emotional too with his words that day.

No, he loves me from the heart, he can never do that.

She felt lonely and remembering Vineel all the time, so she took a bag and walked to the library, there is a place near the library , usually Nandu or Vineel wait on Sundays.

Deepu started crying, tears started rolling from her eyes.

Common Deepu, what happened now? You just missed a bus, we will figure out a different way.

I am feeling like standing on road Vinni, I cant go to parents , as you know they are strictly against this marriage, now Praveen’s family is back of me.

I am staying some where , in a hotel, in a city ,which I don’t even know, that too with lot of fear.

Only thing which is making me happy is , you are here, I feel so relaxed for that and she kept her head on Vinni’s shoulder for comfort.

Vineel kept his hand on her hand.

Nandu, who came there, just saw both of them and got shocked. She couldn’t believe her eyes, she felt like falling down, she didn’t believe what ever she heard all these days.

But what about this? She saw with her own eyes.

Same time goons who are searching for Deepu saw from a distance and showed her to another goon “Look she could be yellow dress girl, we are searching for?”

They know her name and yellow dress, they don’t know any other details.

Nandu felt like falling down and went near Vineel and he saw her too and got shocked.

Nandu? You are here?

Stop this nonsense Vinni, I didn’t believe when my friends told this, now I saw with my eyes.

It is all over, I can forgive you for all our fights ,but not for this.

Please listen to me Nandu.

Deepu also got shocked, she understood , what Nandu thought? Before she could open her mouth, goons came near.

They are about to catch Deepu’s hand , Vinni stopped them and asked “What are you doing?”

We are searching for her? We want her, one of the goon shouted.

Vineel understood, who they are? What they want? They are from Praveen’s family, they are very strong, and he understood that he can’t fight with them.

He started thinking what to do now? Suddenly an idea struck to him, but he saw Nandu who is standing there and he is scared how could she react?

But, he has no option now, he can convince Nandu later, she will understand.

He immediately turned towards them and said, I think you are mistaken this girl for some one else.

No, we are told , she is in yellow dress and around 5 feet 6 inches height and both are matching, her name… they suddenly forgot the name.

But, this is the girl, he pulled her.

Nandu didn’t understand what is happening there? She is already sad and angry that Vinni cheated her, she is still in that thoughts.

Whom do you want? Asked Vineel

Praveen’s girl friend, you are Praveen’s girl friend right? Asked one of the goon.

Who is Praveen? Immediately Deepu asked

I don’t know any one with that name, she said

Don’t lie, did you forget your boy friend? one of the goon shouted.

We are not lying, don’t come near her, we don’t know who the Praveen is? And we don’t know whom you are searching for?

Who are you? Asked the goon

Vineel looked at Nandu, she is still confused with all these happenings?

I am her boy friend and we are getting married soon, we don’t know who the Praveen is? Can you please leave us? He said

Goons are about to leave and suddenly Nandu came into senses

she got shocked and she couldn’t believe her ears, she shouted what did you say just now? Are you her boy friend and you both getting married? Then what about me?

Those goons suddenly observed Nandu, one of them said , she could be her.

But her height and dress color are not matching, what ever characterstics they told us, I am sure she is not the one.

Vineel heard goons words, he is pretty confident that they wont harm Nandu,Who are you? Asked Vineel

Who am I? Nandu got shocked

You found new girl friend, so you forgot me and now treating me as a stranger, shouted Nandu.

Goons didn’t leave still, Vineel said to Nandu I don’t know who are you? May be you loved me from your end, but we both are in love and going to get married soon.

I don’t know who these guys are? And I don’t even know who you are?

Nandu felt like she is fainting down.

Vineel is feeling very bad at his heart for his behavior, but he has no option now.

Do you have any proof that you are lovers asked one of the goon?

Suddenly Vineel got shocked with unexpected question, but Deepu said yes, she has a bag with her and it has pictures.

She opened a picture of both Vinni and her that was taken in his sister Sirisha marriage.she carried some pictures with her as memory as she is running from home.

Goons saw that and they are satisified, Nandu saw that and she remembered Vineel’s words that he met some one at Sirisha wedding, she immediately left that place with anger and sadness………….

Bhoonzee, rupz, Rampuri9 and 4 others like this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Oooo... What a twist..:rolleye:
    I must say you have great imagination pranavi:thumbup:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:fearscream::fearscream: oh god I didn't expect this. Is Praveen genuine?? Stormy update...super ma'am :clap2::clap2: Feel bad for Nandu but still she could have heard Vinni's words :frown: how did Nandu's mom is aware of her love?? what will happen next? Waiting for the next update. Hope the misunderstanding come's to conclusion soon.
    I don't think there is some necessity for this statement madam ji. You would certainly not miss anything. :cheer::hello:

THank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

Links between past & present are knitted very well. Your imagination is wonderful. Waiting for next episode.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Ratan

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks, you will get answers for your questions in future episodes :clap2:

10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you muggs :cheer:, I am glad you liked it:banana: