1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossip Chit-chat!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by puni88, Sep 5, 2018.

1. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

She is already out of the Tamil dubbing union & she mentioned this while posting that screenshot itself. This great guy is the head of that Union:BangHead::facepalm::scream:. Pecha kettaale :BangHead::BangHead:

Chinmayi Sripaada on Twitter

anika987 likes this.
  2. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

I wasn't particularly referring to your post..sry! Just generally replied seeing many comments like "we didnt study in co-ed , so we were not able to appreciate the movie".. Great movie! watch it in theaters cause the music is equally awesome.

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

that RR interview , how cheap he talks .. and that sun TV anchor she must be an idiot ...

nadakkarathu ellam paakum podhu , chinmayi could have kept quiet . very difficult for her to fight with these idiots ..

guru peyarchi sari illa pola chinmayi ku ...

puni88, Sofea, candidheart and 3 others like this.
  4. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

antha video remove pannittaanga Youtube la

anika987 likes this.
  5. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Good analysis Anika:clap2: I liked AR as a movie. But practically ipdi oru kudikara, kobapadra doctora no one will like it in real life. He is sexist in the movie, using women in the name of love failure. I overlooked since it was a movie, but the movie would have been better without he being a womanizer. I can accept drugs, drinks, smoking due to depression, not misusing women. Will The people accept the heroine doing all these in the name of love failure, NO. Only men can get away with this.

6. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

I applaud C’s courage accusing the most powerful men in the industry. This was what Suchi was trying to do- to expose the powerful men, but she went overboard and it backfired her, labeling her as mental. As C said, now is the time for #MeToo in TN, it happens in every family, the survivors are too afraid to talk about it, but dealing with it by themselves. This topic has to be discussed widely in media and not die sooner like Suchis. Even if C doesn’t get justice, I wish METoo movement and accusations goes to Supreme Court, and as a result government of India adding “sex education” mandatory in schools. I even wish it’s made mandatory in 10th exam and that marks are counted. Right now men don’t know what their rights are towards a women’s body. Most men are like RR, thinking nothing wrong in touching or teasing a woman’s body and most women in our society are like that ignorant Sun tv anchor laughing at lewd jokes on women. This should change for good and at least the future generation of men should know to respect a women ‘s body and know about CONSENT.

puni88, ILoveTulips, anika987 and 7 others like this.
  7. soumya234

Enna solla varaar ivaru:eek::facepalm:

anika987 likes this.
  8. soumya234

9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I'm tired hearing these men refusing to accept C's accusations. how can one be this arrogant. if this happens to their own kid , will they be quiet ?

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks pa..
    Actually..the hero never made out with any other girl but is just trying to.That is also wrong though.If I understood it right the heroine is the only girl he was with but this movie is very bold actually...