Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. rsarita79

rsarita79 New IL'ite

Indiandil likes this.
  2. aldwm

aldwm New IL'ite

hi dear one of my relative going through this for a long. can you give detail address of the ayurveda institute or/ doctor as she is in u.p.

hemakrishnan123 likes this.
  3. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hi, did this Poonam Poosari Ayurvedic treatment worked for you? I'm looking for the treatment now.. I want to know reviews from people who got treatment from there.

4. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

H
    Hi, Yes The treatment works...i and my relative both took the medicine and got conceived within 3 months...i was on infertility treatment more than 7years, but this Ponnan Poosari Ayurvedic medicine works like a magic..my relative got conceived within 1 month of taking that medicine. I took the medicine 5years back.

Indiandil likes this.
  5. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Thanks Srinidhi your review is giving me a hope :) I spoke with the Dr. but I'm struck in another country due to visa issues. I'm waiting to travel to India and my first visit immediately after getting down in India is going to be this Dr. Thanks again. I wish I read this thread longgg back.. but that's fine no late than never!