100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 18 : being weekend invited a few guests for Navrathri.. A wonderful day spent with all those who came home to see golu ...

kaniths, girvani and Gauri03 like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Went out for dinner with my university colleagues. Felt good.

kaniths, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  3. Obdisian

Obdisian Senior IL'ite

I've seen my colleagues after work and was surprised to have such a good time with them (only considered them to be work buddies so far).

Definitely promising for future friendship.

4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dosa brunch with all the fixings, and a strong filter coffee finale. All cooking courtesy of husband. Tummy is full, heart is fuller.

Giri12, Viswamitra, girvani and 2 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Day 19 : Sunday it was with lot of guests are Golu and I went for Golu hopping. Aren't out ancestors so smart? They started something like this and it's such a beautiful opportunity to meet the near and dear one's . In this fast paced world we hardly make time for others. But such festivals brings all of us together.

kaniths, Giri12, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Relaxing Sunday, sang bajans of goddess to my heart content (I am not a proficient singer but I do enjoy singing) and all went to bed with happiness.

kaniths, Giri12, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  7. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Since my husband is out of town I was little worried about our morning routine. My kid woke up 15 mins early and she helped me pack her lunch and mine. She helped me find my socks which I search almost every day since I always end up with 2 different ones and she helped to check if the doors were closed before we left. I'm a happy mom today.

kaniths, Giri12, Mistt and 4 others like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 20 : 6th day of Navrathri went well. Week started at office.. And some submissions at work was pending. Whatever we had to finish for Monday, planned and sent all the required files.. Sometimes I doubt myself slightly if I can finish, but it's done as agreed :)

Giri12, girvani and Gauri03 like this.
  9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys wanted to watch a match between England Vs Spain. We didn't have sky sports and we explained to them that we cannot afford that now. They accepted that and were happily listening to the live radio updates of the match. They made me very happy with their understanding and it is so cute to see them listening to the live updates. On the positive side, it improves their listening skills :)

10. Anusha2917

Day 21 : first of all positive thing is reaching day 21 in this thread. I have had at least one positive thought these 21 days. Elders say right If we want to practice something daily and if we do it for 21 days continuously then we will continue to do it. So that's one positive. Second is, being Sapthami yesterday pooja went well at home. Evening we had given alangaram and Anna dhaanam in temple near home. It's a Devi temple and everyday one Alangaram for goddess. Yesterday was Annapoorneshwari Alangaram . Felt good in the evening after the temple visit . :)