1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

he too need to grow na, series has moving... so BB made vivaan to grow... but i agree your comment, his first sweet introduction.

Adharv likes this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

True, may in the next part he will play the lead role :hearteyes::hearteyes:

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

sorry guys..just back today after couple of days of hospitalization. Would try to post next episode soon.

4. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

what happened girl ?

5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

love to see if BB writes.... but i miss priya & jai together... in 2nd series tooo they were apart...

Adharv likes this.
  6. blackbeauty84

UTI

7. blackbeauty84

He will need some years of growing up for that, definitely not in next part.

Adharv likes this.
  8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Avanga ellam sema (they are) ambitious ppl nanbi all the time occupied :sunglasses::sunglasses:;) But I do miss Jai and priya...but not his motivational speech :lol::lol:

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Oh..take care BB ma'am! Stay calm and relax. We will wait. Health thaan priority!

10. blackbeauty84

Chapter-15

Dev

She was sleeping peacefully despite the loud alarm. I kept looking at her calm and peaceful face , planted a kiss on her forehead and started the day. Ramya was still sleeping even after I made tea. I proceeded to make breakfast and lunch. I finished bath, packed our lunches and woke up Ramya.

‘It’s 7.45. Being a teacher, you can’t be late to school.’

‘Why didn’t you wake me up? Oh god..’ she rushed to freshen up herself.

As I was having breakfast she came out fresh as a flower.

‘Eat fast.. I’ll make you tea.’ As I was dressing up, she hugged me and kissed in lips.

‘Shall we take leave today and see where this goes?’ I asked.

‘No hero. You just joined office. ‘She said adjusting my tie. ‘By the way tea was perfect today.’ Her fingers locked mine.

‘Love you Dev.’ She whispered and enveloped me in another hug. ‘Will it be this month? I’m late by a day.’

Ever since we started planning for the baby, that was all in her mind.

‘Ramya, don’t take stress on that. When It happens, it happens.Till then let’s enjoy what we have. Come let’s start.’

I dropped her at school and then reached office. While parking my bike, I noticed Srikanth coming in a Harley-Davidson. Though he hasn’t mentioned it his dressing sense, accessories indicated that he was from an affluent family now this is a further proof. But I know that he is uncomfortable talking about his family, might be due to his father’s second marriage or something.

‘Hi. Let’s take stairs’ He patted my shoulders while I was waiting for lift.

‘I can’t climb five floors. You go ahead.’ I said realizing he sits in sixth floor, man he takes fitness seriously.

My floor was almost empty except for my boss Rajib.

‘Good morning Dev. Once you are settled come to the meeting room 18.’ He said and vanished in the meeting room.

As I entered the room, he was giving finishing touches to presentation.

‘Today we have to obtain closure in this meeting as it’s important for sales conference next month. Considering it’s Vidhyuth and ORK’s team is involved it’s going to be like mediating two dinosaurs.’ He said and I burst out laughing.I remember Srikanth cribbing about ORK.

‘Yes seriously. One ray of hope is COO,Sagar might join later part of meeting. There will be enough fireworks today. I want you to take meeting minutes and observe everything.’ He said.

‘Sure Rajib.’

‘Dev, we have recruited two freshers in our team and they will be assigned under you. Infact both are your batchmates: let me get their names, yes, Urvashi and Tanmay.’

‘Yeah. I know them both.’ I said.

‘Right I will run you through what’s expected of them once this meeting is over. I’m heading for breakfast now.’ He said.

Soon Srikanth messaged me in office messenger calling for coffee.

When I went to cafeteria I found him chatting up with coffee anna.

‘Normal coffee Dev?’ he asked me and then said ‘One strong coffee without sugar and one normal.’

I knew his peculiar taste in coffee during induction. He likes bitter coffee. I noticed something different in his eyes.

‘Let me guess, has Harini entered the cafeteria?’ I asked without turning my head.

‘Yes. But how do you know?’ he questioned.

‘How? Your face shows it...’ I said.

‘Might be I was thinking about her..Not in the way you imagine. I’m planning to mentor her for CAT exams. It would be a great career booster for her if she does MBA in one of the B-schools, which is much needed for her family’s economical state.’he responded.

‘It’s really great of you to do that. Let me know if you require any help on that. ‘ I said and we left the cafeteria.

Meeting was a big circus like what Rajib said. I could understand why Srikanth cribs much about ORK, no one can possibly work with him. It was after nine that night when I started from office. Parking lot was dark and I was wearing the helmet when I saw a Jaguar starting towards exit. Srikanth was on the way to parking lot and he waved at Jaguar. He saw me and smiled.

‘Dev, you are also late.’ He said. Apart from coffee we didn’t meet further that day.

‘Who is that in Jaguar?’ I asked.

‘That’s chairman. I know his chauffeur very well. Stays close to my street.’ He responded.

I reached home, opened the lock silently to make sure I do not disturb Ramya. I latched home suddenly realized lights in the house are suddenly on to see the banner displaying

‘ Welcome, Soon to be dad.’