1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Low- Depressed

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by star90new, Oct 8, 2018.

1. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

I think you needs some emotional support and guiding towards making a decision. What's you DH stand on this. How much money you will be losing if you quit at this moment and search for another institution which does in one year or one and half year.
    Also pls tell us about the course details also , because here so many members are there who may exper on those subject and guide you.
    All the best.

2. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

My husband blames me saying I should have joined a two year course like he adviced. We just had a fight and he says it’s because I am arrogant and stupid. I am not exactly sure of the amount as I waiting for their response.
    I am having issues with my husband regarding money and such. I think I better post another thread reagarding that for advice.

3. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Ok.. also now so many companies are providing online courses which are convinient for working peoples. May can think in that way if it's available.

4. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Yes I know. When I took opinion of some people they said online courses value is a bit less compared to regular. I am working from home at the moment, so thought it would be good that I can meet some people.

5. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi friend,

Donot become panic or cranky. Make your mind calm for a few seconds.Everything will have a solution.

close your eyes and pray your favourite GOD.SOLUTION WILL BE GIVEN BY HIM.

6. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Thats true, online courses may have slightly less value, provided you are switching to a new domain and the course is base for it.
    In case you are adding new skill set to career, it doesn't matter from where the certification are coming from. Domain knowledge and experience is more than enough. Since you are working from home, it may better to do the online course now and once the baby grown up, you can switch to regular work place to meet peoples. You know time goes very fast than what we think.

7. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

You know you can talk to GOD. Have you tried it? Not funny and you can do this whilst you are working because
    you are talking in your mind if there are people around, if you are by yourself try talking as if you are talking to a friend that is you can speak without the fear of anyone judging you. It will help you tremendously. May God bless and a very happy Navratri

8. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

I must add that you should remember that you are talking to God as a friend and please dont start believing that you
    are getting answers and that you have to act upon that as when one is depressed you are more likely to hear the
    voice of your own ego which can lead to lots of problems which obviously you dont want. Otherwise you should do
    activities which makes you feel good.
    God Bless you