1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

20 Viji and 20 Rith? Let me know what you all decide... I shall vote so that Aish doesn’t come... won’t watch anyways..

2. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

time to declutter all BB2 related insta / twitter pages ...

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

My votes to Viji. Good dressing, nice acc's, good cooking, and balanced disposition. I can take her for a DIL.:blush:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

The vietnamese long kurthi, with side slits that go all the way up to waist is called Ao Dai. Viji is often wearing that kind of style, but over tight leggings, unlike the vietnamese loose, easy-flowing high-rise pants.
    [​IMG]

5. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Yashika ivlo sensible and handsome Boyfriend vechtu Why u fell for Mahat?????
    Sorry Anika..sollama iruka mudila:tonguewink:

6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

When the BB1 ppl came Yash told that love is uncontrollable and it can come towards one or many people at the sametime...

7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

தமிழ்ல கேள்வி கேட்டாலும், அவன் (mostly) இங்லீஷ்லயே பதில் சொல்லரான். We all use Latin/Roman alphabets, even though English is totally vowel-handicapped, to write Tamil words and sentences here.
    Would Tamil eventually drop the alphabets given to us by the clever modification work of வீரமாமுனிவர் and slip into using the stupid Latin/Roman letters ? Many languages with weak backgrounds in ancient literatures had gone on to the western scripts. I hope Tamil will resist and recover.

I want BB-3 to give negative points to each english word or sentence a housemate speaks. It will either make them all speak as much Tamil as feasible, or just shut up.

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

avan nejamave ava boyfriend a :eek:
    Aana mahat ennum nalla erukaan pa:D
    What to do..gals always fall for the bad boys:p

Naan ore khushi la eruken! Will see mahat in finals day yay!!!!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  9. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

From this guys interview he says that Y said whatever relationship if at all she develops it will be only for BB duration and Mahat while entering said he is allowed to flirt inside..So i think it is a script given to M and Y to play Oviya and Arav roles, Cheap VTV and BB stunt for TRP.

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

One interesting thing about yaashika..

Even before she entered movies....she had acted in some short film at that time.

I saw some of her pics with her boyfriend.This was 2 or 3 years back and I had guessed she will be like 22,23 years old.Little did I knew she was 15!!!!!!

Her boyfriend was not this dhadiwala guy.Now wondering how many bfs she had:)

What surprised me was the pics with that bf was quite intimate and now thinking about it..am shocked and also surprised and in certain ways proud of her brought up.

Somebody who lives life in her own terms,bold,confident,strong all by the time she is 18 and that too in a conservative society.She doesn’t get frustrated or lose her temper like ash and even KH said he admired her and is so matured! Awesome girl she is