1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Rith, Jan wish got fulfilled... Thamizh ponnu finals vanthaachu... it’s time for Mumz’s Wish to come true... Aish will dedicate her title to Shariq, Mahat, Mumz and Yash...

Rojagarden, anika987 and GoogleGlass like this.
  2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

nithya for stage respect accepted to give it a try - she has made it clear another 100 days grace for daughter's sake - conditional compromise for the time being to save kh & vtv image.

if that useless guy has learnt a lesson good for the family.

3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Saw a tweet. They say all have flaws.eg vini is selfish.when she entered she ignored mahath.if she was a friend she would have pointed out his flaws.i felt it a sensible point.

4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Same feelings here! I hope Viji wins BB title now. I don’t see anybody else worth the winner title (with all respect to their good nature ) Disastrous decisions made by BB this time.
    Never once have they warned a foul play during tasks this time and later on in stage KH talking about how children would conceive these! Why don’t they disqualify the foul played contestants in first place? Wont that be a better lesson for the little ones watching the show?
    One bipolar girl who does all mean things to win tasks is saved week after week and has reached till this point - where goes the ethics of the channel here?
    I stopped following BB regularly long back and would continue to do that. Somehow can’t accept Rith or Jan as winner either(Sorry ladies:shakehead:).
    Fingers crossed for Viji though chances meager

5. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

When he hugged her as soon as she came, she murmured something to him... it was pointed in a post in twitter too... I feel there was an agreement like Danny - Sendr agreement..

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

I am a silent reader of this thread.All are kalakkufying with comments.:clap2::clap2:

7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Oh.idhu veraya
    But didn't mahath feel bad that she wasn't talking to him:facepalm:.enna confusion

Aishu thavira rest are ok.
    Let anyone get i dont mind

rmpriya, anika987, HazelPup and 2 others like this.
  8. GoogleGlass

ammaa u can't be a silent reader - trash tta neenga class ponga appuram kalakka maatteenga, kalanga veppeenga yellaarayum :)

anika987 and anushri like this.
  9. GoogleGlass

too late - he was already drowned - a drowning guy will pull the one along and kill too.

what viji did is fair i believe.

10. AshMenon

AshMenon Gold IL'ite

Idhu dhan andha _____ BB oda plan. :scream:

If a person like A wins the show, they are setting a very bad and wrong example. Then there will be no difference between Hindi and Tamil BB. The next set of BB3 contestants will go even beyond this. Vulgar, attitude issues, cheap, lying traits vechukittu she should not be made a winner. But namba sollratha BB yenga kekuran!:BangHead::rage: