Is Severe Hair Fall Related To Irregular Periods? Hair Fall After Coming To Usa

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by gknew, Sep 18, 2018.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thank you..
    Yeah..I was using hot water for my hair wash..I will change that...Also, can u suggest some mild shampoos...

shravs3 likes this.
  2. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

It is very sad when one looses so much hair. I have the same problem and have tried all things you mentioned including seeing a dermatologist. I have been told by some one who does healing that it could relate to hormone imbalance and worries. Too much stress and late nights are the main culprit. Whilst I can do something about late night, stress is something i am struggling with. If this helps I will get back to you and hopefully you will be able to sort your hair loss problem out. Though please dont worry about it (easily said than done) it will not help. God bless.

gknew and shravs3 like this.
  3. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for your reply. Appreciate it.
    What did the dermatologist say? Did you check your hormone levels?

4. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

Diet also plays a major role.Try this energy drink.Soak 4 almonds,2 tsps fennel seeds,2 dates or 2 figs (use figs for diabetic patients and for those with weight gain issues), 2 green cardamom in 1 cup water for at least 1 to 2 hours or overnight.Discard the water and grind into a smooth paste with a glass of milk or fresh water.Drink every morning with your breakfast for at least 2 months.This energy drink is not only good for health but also helps achieve good vision,glowing skin,healthy & beautiful hair.

1.Oil scalp at bed time,preferably a night before taking head bath.Use virgin coconut oil or sesame oil or olive oil or almond oil or mustard oil or an Ayurvedic herbal hair oil such as this one Nilibhringadi Coconut Hair Oil.

Alternatively,mix 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp castor oil, 1 tsp mustard oil in a bowl.Bring some water to a boil in a big vessel,place the oil bowl in it.The oil gets heated.Divide the hair into sections and using a cotton ball apply the warmed oil to the hair roots.Leave for 2 hours or overnight.Apply a natural hair pack,this is optional (soak and cook whole white urad dal till soft.Let cool and grind into a smooth paste.Apply as a hair pack.Leave for 30 mins) before washing with a mild or herbal shampoo.

2.Try using a chemical free home made shampoo such as the ones mentioned in this post.Natural Shampoos For Healthy And Beautiful Hair.Alternatively use Meera herbal hair wash powder.Always use cold or luke warm water for head bath.

3.Use a natural hair conditioner such as this one Bhindi (okra) Hair Conditioner

4.Skip using blow dryers and other harmful tools,do not comb wet hair and dry the hair naturally.

For more information check Hair Spa At Home For Beautiful Hair

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    gknew likes this.
  5. riyass

riyass Guest

at any cost hair fall cannot be treated from the external means of treatment , it is purely based on the blood which is incapable to support your long hair , hair is in needed of more oxygen and vitamins . on top of this you need to take healthy food after you feel really hungry . only then you can control Hair Fall ,irregular Periods and also even you can cure Sugar . in fact hair fall is the first disease which we all see at first point .