1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

never expected senthil to pop up.
    Good going
    have a grt day

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Senthil as a speaker.Iniya no one can give a twist like this.Aadhira what are you going do now?i have asked the question to wrong person.Question sent to Iniya and i am waiting for the answer

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

nice twist iniyaa..as senthil( or you) said - even small incidents in life can be stepping stones for big changes in life:)
    waiting to know what will happen next

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Ini...nice entry and he does remember the old time..asking him a good speaker
    :)

Love enters in mysterious ways..

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh wow..Senthil!! Awesome!

6. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

That's a great entry as a motivational speaker:clap2: looking forward for the next update and Aadhira's reaction..

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Paaaah :fearscream::fearscream: dei Harshad anna such an mokkai (hopeless) proposal :BangHead::BangHead: but @Preetii nanbi was impressed with your charm :lol::lol: adhu podhum (that's enough):cheer::cheer:Lucky, you just like her and not love her. :grazy: I must say you are one mouth ila pucchi (insect) :facepalm::angel::angel:

@Aadhira: I note your statements and liked it too :clap2::clap2: well said but Harshad is not so clever and smart like you... (Idha ketta harshad oda reaction :sob::screamcat::screamcat::lol: ) This is absolutely the blunders which happen at teenage and some of us would be able to differentiate and understand our feelings....but here harshad baby failed to differentiate it but he was true to krish and unfortunately she dumped him.
    Secondly I too don't get the point y he approached Aadhira at this phase...@iniyaa pavam idhu thevaya ivanukku...but still it's absolutely fine Bro you don't feel bad for such things, life is meant to experience and explore so you will learn lots in your failures (true victory) (kodumai da sammi:crybaby2:)

But this is my sincere question to Aadhira what was that which attracted you towards Harshad Anna :confundio1::confundio1:
    I would call it as Infatuation and not love??? (iniyaa don't hammer me...I will have to justify harshad)

@periamma maa, @Preetii nanbi any sandhegam??? On behalf of Bro (as said he is vaai-illa puchi :lol:) Harshad seithathu thappuna I would say partly what Aadhiraa did is also wrong???

@Iniyaa I would come and read the rest of the epi by EOD. (comment eluthura timela I could have read all the epis :icon_pc:)

Iniyaa :clap2::clap2::clap2: well narrated. Adhira and Harshad part was very much crisp baby :number_one: no disappointments. Since nanbi had already alerted I did expect something like. break time la vaaren.

periamma likes this.
  8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice to see all the oldies meeting again.... so adhiraa found someone in singapore...
    Nice to read so many episode in one go.....
    Awesome writer Iniyaa :blush:

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv Nothing wrong on Aadhira side.why that vaayilla poochi ignored Aadhira and went behind another girl ? i accept your judgement that this is Just an infatuation and not love.is your bro still a playboy?
    Maaya Maaya Elaam Maaya

10. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite