Mumbai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. nishant1978

nishant1978 New IL'ite

hi,
    nice to c u all
    This is Nishant.....
    i am from mumbai.....

2. nishant1978

nishant1978 New IL'ite

Re: Any Ladies in Borivali(E)

Hi,
    I am Nishant ......
    me too staying in Borivali...
    I am an engg professional working in pvt company....
    nice to see you...

3. sana95

sana95 New IL'ite

hello im Mumbai as well looking for friends very newbee here

4. prabhanc

prabhanc New IL'ite

Hi
    I am prabha from mulund west, mumbai. I am a work from home mom and an avid crochet professional. I have facebook shop selling my crocheted baby clothes,blankets, accessories and crochet stoles and shrugs.I would like to know if there are any exhibitions with stalls for craftspersons in and around mulund, thane etc/

5. bmaquarius

bmaquarius Gold IL'ite

Hello Mumbai calling
    I'm Bharati Muralidhar- joined some time back in July'15. Born and brought up in Mumbai- I belong to the 2nd generation of Malayalis who came to make Mumbai their home. I work in the government sector -sarkari karamchari, basically, I came across IL while looking for forums for women. I'm an avid reader and I believe all that reading has made most of what I'm, today. I'm equally interested in writing and have made few contributions to this forum as 'bmaquarius'.
    I'll be glad I'll be glad if I can connect with people through my writings.
    I'm a wife and mother happy to have my family and friends in my life.
    I don't think I can ask for more because you get what you have to in life neither more nor less. Forget what people around have or had they are not you.
    Hopeful to see many more around on the forum and happy interaction.

6. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Hi
    I am a senior citizen, Gold medalist ,M.A. in Psychology from Calcutta University.
    We are from Delhi now settled in Mumbai.

I am a grandmother 5 times over. My eldest GD is now doing her graduation in NY, and youngest 12 is in Lucknow in Class 6.

I had twin daughters and a younger son , all of them married and we felt were settled. Then in 2012 we lost our 45 yr old one son in law in Kanpur. My daughter was left with two kids 11 and 9. We started to spend more of our time with her till in 2014 we lost our son who was 44, he was survived by his 39 yr old wife and 14 yr old son. So now we are back in Mumbai Andheri (W)

Well to add to the fun I was diagnosed with malignant tumor and spent almost a year doing medical rounds. So I am a cancer survivor now.

My husband retired from active service since 2003 when he had to undergo heart surgery. Prior to that most of his working life we had spent in Africa - I am and always was a home maker.

We have now been married 50 years, 31st of this month will be our Golden Anniversary.

I have many interests. I have been using a computer since 1980 the Commodore series. I am a voracious reader, and like to read all kinds of books - from deep philosophy to Asterix. I like to dabble in different cuisines.

I do a lot of crafts- Knitting, painting, sewing, embroidery, candle making, bead work. I taught myself crochet after 50 when all my kids went away for studies.

My motto is " When was the last time you did something for the first time ? Do it now" I try to do a different thing every year.

I am net savvy and had designed and taught Basic Computer Course and another English course for an NGO for class 5.

I have also written several hobby ebooks for seniors under Seniorgiri series. and had done another series about unusual careers. These are available at the Karmayog site. I have made two websites for NGOs, many brochures and am active on several forums.

Since my operations I do not like to go out much and am more active on the net, also planning to make bead flowers again this year.

I have just joined this site and hope to have friends with similar interests.

7. gajalakshminand

gajalakshminand New IL'ite

hi,
    i am laxmi from mumbai. i am a home maker. i have 2 kids.My husband is doing his own business. my hobbies are reading books and drawing.
    i like Ramanichandran very much.almost i read her all stories.
    Now i start to read Indira soundarajan books. and i loved Sandilyan books.
    i joined 3 years back to this page . I am busy with my schdule so i cant followup that much.
    Now i got time to see this again i hope i will be busy with u all friends.

8. KeizeMontoya

KeizeMontoya New IL'ite

Hello.
    I'm a web developer of the Media sharing network for creativity and art Vide.me | Media sharing network.

This network can do:
    - Upload your videos, photos or articles.
    - Create ads about his events.
    - Find your customers and viewers.
    - Share posts in social networks.

I invite you to use the Vide.me network, post your video or photo.
    Here are examples of pages of successful users:
    Keize Montoya | Vide.me
    Around Town Entertainment | Vide.me
    New York band | Vide.me
    Stanzi Music | Vide.me
    Castillo Kids | Vide.me
    Loga Dance School | Vide.me

Thank you.

9. NickPatel

NickPatel New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am from Nerul, Navi Mumbai