1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Anyhow i dont wanna drag this matter but those who unnecessarily lifted my original post and degrading started talking about me n my life without knowing full story ...
    One calls me cunning wife wah....so this is maturity.
    Other just takes one line off fromy post and judges about the feeding adult son daily...
    And the third one comes n directly attacks me personally and complains abt my posts when i never complained to her about her own derogatory rude psots to other members in the past as well.

Now i really want IL admin to take actions on these rude people who personally attack and call themselves mature.

The worst was armummy and rags2richezz i want these too to be warned by moderators please.

And @justanothergirl i have no issues with you but you could tone down your comment and put your point too. Judging a distressed poster with your half knowledge and thinking others should accept your point is not maturity.
    I apologise for using word like thief in the heated moment. I do take it back. But what you did was not right. Hope you understand.
    If u have different opinion thats your wish but i would not like ever for my posts to be lifted and dissected behind my back in other thread with half truths.
    And about concurring thing....well you are not different either...just because i or others dont agree with you...you are also being rude.
    Anyhow no hard feelings with you.

But the other two have crossed their limits of immaturity unnecessarily bashing me and then blaming me.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    shravs3 and Sunshine04 like this.
  2. pinky2cute

@Induslady @IL_Admin indirectly personal attack on me calling "cunning wife " and making rude comments was initiated by this person.
    Is this signn of maturity?

Sunshine04 and shravs3 like this.
  3. pinky2cute

@IL_Admin @Induslady
    I request that there should be rules to not discuss op post into separate threas with half imaginatory stories.
    Twisting my post and lifting from there and making own imaginations as if my dh is going to stay with his frnd...when she neither knows me nor my dh and neither dh's frnd or whether even he is bachelor or married nor she knws whther we r financially affordable to get rented house or not... Wat does she knw of our finances and our plans....???

I had mentioned in my post my.dh ne have shortlisted rented flat and spoke to owner. Then why these behind my.back half baked false stories be discussed?

Whats wwith this half baked imaginatory story and judgement abt the frnd having issues with my dh??
    This was totally uncalled for.

4. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

I hope IL_admin can read better than you.

this thread is for tangential observations we can discuss with other posters without derailing original thread .

there is no reference to you.

I commented on mother feeding son comment from Rihanna and generally asked what is money jaap and commented on forum people giving advice on how to be more cunning than parents to control husband ...
    no reference to you if you can read .

I also hope admins also read your comments calling posters thiefs, morons etc etc and take action

5. pinky2cute

@IL_Admin @Induslady
    This person out of blue quotes my post and starts blame game and attacks personally about my posting of my problems despite claiming she doesnt agree with me but still is interested in dragging my posts and personally attacking me when i havent ever even replied to her nor quoted her posts.

6. pinky2cute

It was clearly indicated to my post ... Thats why i had to reply ...anyways yeah i am sure moderators will read better than you. To indirectly attack calling "cunning wife" and then blaming the wives..about finances of husband..indirectly refering the same post where mentioned abt financial issues.
    Sure moderators and everyone can see clearly it was reference to my post indirectly.

I do not wish any arguments from my end anyways.

7. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

I don't wish to interact with you too hence I posted here . again this is the thread created to discuss points from other threads without derailing original thread.

hope you get that ,this thread will be full of references from other posts.

admins can check .

iyerviji likes this.
  8. pinky2cute

Indirectly attacking with rude comments is not accepted anywhere on forum hope u get that . I want admin to check the direction of the comment refered by you.
    Anyways! I do not ever want to interact with you. If indirectly attacking is done towards me im bound to reply. Admins must check this.

And be it abt me.calling thief moron well they initiated it n i wish moderators n admins read others posts too for their rude comments on my posts n personal attacking me n then blaming my reactions.

Goodluck

9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Exactly ! Agree to disagree is fine but without bashing / hurting the original poster.
    Each one have their own views/ opinions which is common. That need not be through rude comments either in the original thread or elsewhere !

pinky2cute and Sunshine04 like this.
  10. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

thanks for reporting

by the way what should moderators do to people who call others morons and thiefs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.