Ivf Doubts Pls Help Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by JeevIsha, Sep 6, 2018.

1. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Need suggestion from other IL's to help me out in this crucial procedure. We started our first cycle with all hopes amd it got cancelled abruptly as suddenly i fell sick woth severe cold and fever. Feeling heavy from inside. To all sisters out there pls do help me with ur valuable suggestions.

1. I have been advised to walk for about and hour everyday. Still my EnDometrial thickness was same the next 10days . It didnt increase. It remained same. Doctors insisted that i had time .
    2. I was advised to take more veggies and juices. Maybe this is a reason i gt stuck with cold and flu.
    3. Im scared to ask other patients about their diet and food habits. Since many are longing for child i dont wanna confuse them with all my queries.
    4. Finally , i need someone whom i need to reciprocate to all my queries.
    5. Sisters who has undergone ivf trearment and blessed with babies or currently undergoing ivf pls do reply with ur valuable feedbacks.

2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I had my son with IVF

Endometrial thickness increase by tablets n Injections. First time hearing about juice n food.

Some cycles get cancelled coz of line not getting thick enough or egg dint grow to particular mm.

Hang in there. Baby dust to u.

3. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Thank u so much . Yea my enndometrial thickness aint increasing. I got cold and flu. So that the cycle has stopped. My question is i was asked to take lot of fruits thats one of the reason for cold. I wanted to know what kind of diet u took

4. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Moreover my cycle lasted upto 18days . I seriously dunno howany days the treatment continues. My next cycle will begin in 10days. My doubt is shall i quit foods that cause cold or fever sympyoms in me. I alrrady have sinusitis i shld avoid dairy products and certain fruits. Shall i avoid them and take limited ones. Foods doesnt play a major role than medicines ryt

5. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Can u share ur diet during ivf preparation

6. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

I have also conceived my son through IVF.

Hey, what kind of fruits you are taking... if you are taking too much citrus fruit then reduce them.

can you post your diet, this will help analyzing where it could be going wrong.

Walking is the simplest form of exercise, exercising increases blood circulation of your body. idle body doesn't help in conceiving when you are in ttc.

Try to wash your veggies and fruits properly before using them... ( I am sure you are but if possible wash them with vinegar which washes any residual pesticides)

7. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Sure. Morning and evening 1hr walking im advised to do.
    Fruits i take red banana , fig,sweet lime,grapes, pomogramate and apple .
    Nuts and all veggies and green leaves.
    South indian breakfast and meals.
    Nonveg i take eggs , fish , mutton
    Any other source of food i shld take apart from all this ?

8. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Yup im doing everything carefully as im staying away from my husband and parents. Has rented a house near the hospital and taking medications . Im also scared that the starting cycle has stopped abruptly with no valuable reason. Just a common cold and fever destroyed everything.

9. sumalynux

What ever I was eating before. Diet has nothing to do with egg n lining growth

10. sumalynux

Food plays role for weight loss and maintenaning health.

But food is not related to IVF, only tablets injections help egg n lining growth.