1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Some Good News

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pinky2cute, Aug 21, 2018.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

So true :grinning:

gorgeous23 and pinky2cute like this.
  2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rihana, thank you. It has happened after lot of struggles fr 2yrs.

Thanks for the statutory warning. I will keep it in mind. I also have a fear that if they come here on the pretext of "helping me post surgery", they may stay for a long period and wont go.
    I have gently expressed to my dh how we need to be "alone" and heal our marriage bond once we moveout. Have to see how it will be.

Haha true. These are their tactics. I suffered real worst battles with inlaws and its a permanent damaged relation between us. I will surely keep ir advices in mind and be careful.

Rihana and Laks09 like this.
  3. pinky2cute

Thank you vijima for your blessings...m very happy to get your reply... Sorry that I usually do not visit IL site daily but have read a lot of your personal experiences on married life and i really adore and respect you a lot.
    Hope your health is good. May God bless you viji ma.

Laks09 and iyerviji like this.
  4. pinky2cute

Thanks shravs... :)

Thanks a lot dear

shravs3 and Laks09 like this.
  5. pinky2cute

I understood. I will be careful...thank you for the gentle warning :)

My parents wud never come and tk over ...they infact never interfere and even now fr settingup of m new home they r happy that finally i can breathe a sigh of relief and make my home with husband away from drama.
    But yes their parents if they come fr a while also i have this fear they may sit n not go ....they are typical indian sons parents who believe that it's their right to live with their son till death and who believe their sonss salary n house is 1st theirs and then only of his wife :'(

I dunno how to do this :( i do want to apply this rule though.... Pls advice how can i make my dh dh or inlaws know that my house we will decide even if they visit us.

This is nice advice....thank you... I plan to follow it for sure...

Thanks a lot dear @yellomango for all the tips...i m making a note of it and registering in my.mind....will apply it

shravs3 likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Welcome dear. I have also not given feedback to your posts.Glad to know you like my posts. Thanks for your wishes and concern about my health. I am ok

pinky2cute likes this.
  7. pinky2cute

Thank you so much these are the tips and advices these are what i was wanting to know as its noits not possible to buy everything at one go to setup house.
    I have made list but was not knowing how to pruoritize and what are basic needs apart frm kitchen n bedroom to buy

8. pinky2cute

Thanks YM, since im unwell and need a surgery, i cannot bend nor sleep on floor . So a queen size bed n mattress is the 1st thing we are investing apart from kitchen essentials.

For living room we may not afford sofa sets fr now but planning to buy plastic chairs just for temporary arrangement.

And about dabbas , actually since i was living in hostel till now and also was pregnant (though unfortunately lost my unborn baby) i had some dabbas n induction stove as i was doing minor cooking for myself.
    Yes moms are always there to gv for their daughters :)

9. pinky2cute

Thank you vijima.... :worship2:

iyerviji likes this.
  10. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Happy news at last! Congratulations!
    Use your hard earned freedom and home well. You have listed the basic necessities already. You can build on it with time. Be mindful of what you say and do. Use this good time and fortune to strengthen your marriage, home and profession. Now on, please don't bring up the past to score points against each other. Focus only on your beautiful marriage.

All the best.