1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

No apologies are needed dear! I feel bad when you say apologies!
    Every individual is different and everyone has different thoughts and perspectives!
    Lets leave this as such and proceed with a smile!
    Not sure whether I should have rephrased my sentences!
    But no hard feelings! Let the thread be filled with positive vibes! : )
    Have a nice day : )

stayblessed likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Your feedback has equal number of smileys along with text making every thread lively :blush::thumbup:
    Thank you so much as always!

Adharv likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri How are you? Feeling good ma? Regarding story every episode is filled with reality.i feel for the girls who suffer a lot at young age. Keep going ma

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Am good ma! : ) Thank you so much : ) : )

5. IniyaaSri

Ladies! Planning to post one more episode in the evening! : )

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Dont go Indhu to the park...lets live the life happily without any unnecessary problem...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Interesting update Iniyaa :clap2::clap2: ouch we totally forgot about senthil. what is he now?? When will harshad give his entry?? waiting to know what happens next. Thank you and keep rocking.

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv you ask your Anna to come soon or we will fix a groom to Aadhira

IniyaaSri and Adharv like this.
  9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Mma don't disappoint me I am already feeling low today :( ninga anna-va bless panunga (u bless him) for sure he will have bright future....iniyaa please engal Anna meedhu karunai katavum (show some mercy towards harshad Anna) nice to see you on form mma :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 66:

“What happened? Upset?” – Kayal sat beside Madhu

“Don’t know! Its very hectic today. And wondering how to take care of Krish in near days! Today we will reach home around 10. How can he manage?” – Madhu

“I will talk to the care taker! She is single right. She will be with Krish till 10. She is very nice! Don’t worry” – Kayal took her mobile and Madhu stopped her.

“May be today we can manage! But we know that our days here is going to be hectic. We can’t ask her to help everyday right?.” – Madhu

“That’s right! But before that, lets sort out today’s issue. I will call her now” – Kayal took her phone and walked away.

“No worries! She said she will manage!” – Kayal said after five minutes.

“I don’t think with this job I can take care of Krish properly” – Madhu

“What are you talking?! The market is dull and there aren’t good jobs as of now” – Kayal

“That’s right…I know…But still I feel like am not spending time with him these days! Poor boy” – Madhu sounded worried.

“How nice if the timing is 9 to 4 or even 8 to 4?”- Madhu

“Like a school teacher?”- Kayal

“Hmmmmm yeah!” – Madhu

“What if I become a school teacher? I can have Krish with me and can reach home early as well” – Madhu

“You might get a job in a private school but you cant get the same salary like now. You know that right?” – Kayal

“Hmmm I know…Just a fantasy….but how about working in a government school Kayal?” – Madhu

“What happened to you? Be practical! You are going to study, prepare for exams, clear them and then get a posting as a teacher? Does any of this sounds practical with our current situation?” – Kayal raised her eyebrows

“Hmmmmm I know… But there is any way?” – Madhu

“As far as I know, it’s a big NO.” -Kayal

“How nice if I get a teacher job? I will be with Krish and can take care of him” – Madhu

“As of now, practically its not possible my dear! Lets start doing the work now so that we can try to start early” – Kayal said and turned on her monitor.

“By the way there is one temporary solution!” – Madhu continued

“I will try to talk to our manager and request him” – Madhu

“Request what?” – Kayal

“That I will do your work along with mine. And you be with Krish! You both keep playing till I come. Atleast he will have someone” – Madhu

“I will do your work. You go and be with him! Mom and son have some quality time. He needs you Madhu” – Kayal

“But our manager should agree right! Lets see” – Madhu turned on her system realising that she cannot proceed with her current job.

“Why is she bothering you like this?” – Sheetal asked Indhu

“She has always been weird Sheetal! Everyone use to run away seeing her. Don’t know why. No one liked her. No one liked to be with her. I was good to her and soon she started about Manish. So I started avoiding her and still she is behind me” – Indhu

“I say! Better talk about this to Arul! Else….” – Sheetal

“Else?” – Indhu

“Ignore her completely and remain relaxed! After all you didn’t do any mistake” – Sheetal

“That’s right! Till now I have not hidden anything from Arul! This is the first thing” – Indhu

“I can understand! But “ – Sheetal

“Don’t know what to do! May be if I meet him, things will come to an end and they won’t disturb me further? But how to trust them?” – Indhu was complicating everything

“Oye! Just listen! If you think you can forget them and remain calm, just do that!” “If you don’t think you can remain calm, just go and tell Arul” – Sheetal

“Am worried how he will take this! If I have to tell him about Shreya’s message, I have to tell him about Manish, his love and all stories” – Indhu bit her nails.

“Uff! Will anyone get problems like this?” – Indhu caressed her forehead gently.

“You both have good bonding, right? Trust that bond and proceed further” – Sheetal

“Hmmm” – Indhu

“Are you there Sissy?”- Shylajaa pinged Aadhiraa

“Yes my dear! Tell me!” – Aadhiraa smiled seeing Shylajaa’s message.

“Got to tell you something! But don’t know how to” – Shylajaa

“What happened? Why do you talk like this to me? Am your sister” – Aadhiraa

“Shall I call you now?” – Aadhiraa

“No no! I am in train! I cant talk” – Shylajaa lied.

“Then? Tell me…What is the problem?! See! Whatever the problem is never ever worry! Am there for you! Whatever it is, I will sort that for you! Got it? Now tell me” – Aadhiraa

Don’t I know you…. You have been my everything. – Shylajaa thought.

“Actually Shyaam’s parents consulted their family astrologer.” – Shylajaa

“Is there any issue with that? Some Dosha? So they are not agreeing for the marriage or what?” – Aadhiraa was getting tensed

“No no! our horoscopes matched. They asked mom and dad to check with our astrologer as well. Everything is fine.” – Shylajaa

“Then what is the problem?” – Aadhiraa was confused.

“It seems my wedding should be within three months else I can marry only at 32” – Shylajaa said and Aadhiraa jerked.

“What the parents are saying?” – Aadhiraa

“Both the parents want us to get married now!” – Shylajaa said and Aadhiraa was dumbstruck.

“You will get married before me Shylu?” Aadhiraa wanted to type.

“Oh! What you and Shyaam has decided?” – Aadhiraa

“Everyone are saying this is the right age for Shyaam!” – Shylajaa

“But you are just 24 and isn’t that early?! I thought you guys will roam around, have fun, have few years of courtship period before marriage. You guys just got committed and getting married right away…?” – Aadhiraa

“Don’t know what to do…Everyone is fine with this except me….” – Shylajaa

“I know….you are thinking about me Shylu….” – Aadhiraa thought

“Is it possible to post pone it to next year or something?” – Aadhiraa

“I don’t think so. And If I deny now, I think there will be lots of problems in his side. Don’t know what to do Sissy. Shall I say no?” – Shylajaa

“No??!! you love Shyaam right?” – Aadhiraa

“I love you too! I know you will get hurt for sure! I know you though you don’t say! I really don’t want to get married before you Sissy! How will I tell you that! But do I have to lose Shyaam?!” – Shylajaa was almost in tears as she thought.

“Shylu! Why do you want to say No?! I know you love Shyaam! When everyone are fine with this, why do you want to hesitate! Just say yes!” – Aadhiraa pressed the send button and kept her phone aside.

Her eyes were already moist. She never thought her baby sister will get married before her. Aadhiraa never worried or bothered when her other younger cousins got married. It didn’t affect her in anyway. But Shylu was almost like her own sister. She always had that motherly feeling right from her childhood and nothing changed between them. She always wanted Shylu to be happy. She did her best to make her happy. Shylu was like her baby doll. She always nourished her with affection and love. Though she always wanted her to be happy she never ever thought that Shylu will get married before her inspite of the age gap between them. She crossed 30 and Shylu was just 24.

“You will race me Shylu?” – Aadhiraa whispered as tears ran from her eyes.

That was really a big blow for Aadhiraa and she never really thought something like this will happen. She wanted her baby doll to be happy always. She wanted her to find true love. She helped her best to convince the parents for approval. She wanted shylu to enjoy with Shyaam. But she never wanted Shylu to race her and get married before her.

“What has she replied to my message?” – Aadhiraa grabbed her phone without wiping the tears.

The reply was just “Hmmm”.

Shylu! I know you. You will be feeling bad for me! I know you are helpless! I know you love me! I know its embarrassing for you! I know you don’t have a choice…But…..

Aadhiraa wept! She cant imagine Shylajaa getting married before her. She kept the phone aside and buried her face in her pillow.

Shylajaa swiped her phone with moist eyes. There was a blue tick for her message.

“Sissy! I know how you feel now! I always looked at you for everything! You were my inspiration! You are the one who taught me everything. I just followed whatever you did. But now....” – Shylajaa thought and her eyes were moist.

Arunarc, muggs, Bhoonzee and 6 others like this.