1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

You are sweet!!! : ) : ) : )

2. IniyaaSri

Yeah ma! Posted today's episode : ) : ) : )

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Good episode Iniyaa. Kind of sad for Kayal and Madhu.
    Have you mentioned Indhu as Madhu here?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Dear @IniyaaSri I think my comment hurt you. At least thats what I could sense from your reply. When I read your stories I feel like reading a relationship forum thread, meaning your stories try to reflect real life problems... after seeing your reply when I read my comment again I now feel may be my way of phrasing can imply more than one meaning, my bad and my apologies for the same. And about the birthday party we both have seen it from completely different angles..
    In your reply you have mentioned this story writing is a mere attempt, if you think so what I would like to say is you have attempted well and they have turned out well. Not everyone can write stories... Take me for example I cannot find good solutions for even my real time problems, imagining a problem and giving them solutions through a story can only be a distant dream, to say it correctly cannot be even a distant dream. You are doing that and doing it reasonably well too kudos.

Like how you write to divert yourself from your problems I read to have a ittle break from my problems. I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. I don't have writing abilities like you.. so might have not chosen my words correctly... So kindly excuse me. Even now I feel I might not have explained myself clearly.. but somehow I feel you can understand what I mean to say. Thanks for giving wonderful stories to keep us sane amidst our problems. Best wishes..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

very painful conversations :(

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Oops!!! Thats right dear!
    Typo! Thats Indhu!

7. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

hi iniya , hope u r feeling better now.
    take care

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Madhu same pinch exactly I do have the same feelings :beer-toast1: Vidadha karuppu :BangHead: I suggest god to send us with proper data about our sins...unwanted aga we no need to break :smash2::smash2: our head :facepalm: Naa nalavanda ethukku enakku indha thandanai...indha nalavanukku en ippadi kadavaul punish panurangalo, ketavan ellam nala irukkan ivan appadi ena thaan thappu senji irpan, yaru seitha pavamo indha pullaya vatudhu ( I am good hearted, why does god punish good ppl, ppl committing mistakes are living happily why not me ):lol::lol: Apo naa nalavan illayo :confundio1: (vadivelu style) oh god!!:screamcat::screamcat: I commonly hear this statements Iniyaa and ninga miga thathrubamaga eluthi irukinga (you have depicted it very realistically):worship2::worship2::worship2::thumbup::number_one:

:roflmao::roflmao:just push the plate to god...u made us do it and we did it obediently...so now u take the punishment :hello::hello: Never would like to blame him for our mistakes :nono: (avalo nalavala neen ketkadhinga baby ( don't ask me if I am so good)):lol:

It's really nice to have bonding like Kayal and Madhu :cheer::cheer:

Thank you iniya for such an realistic and lively update. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Keep rocking and stay blessed. Let the miracles happen unga life layum cheers baby :beer-toast1:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 65:

Days passed. Madhu and Kayal were taking care of Krish. They all moved to a smaller house for lesser rent so that they can save more. Krish didn’t ask for his grandma. Neither she came back from her native town. Indhu was happy with Arul though they both had petty quarrals at times. Indhu and Sheetal were becoming Good friends. Shreya didn’t text Indhu for a long time. Aadhiraa was getting quite busy with her work managing multiple projects and other activities. Ganesh was always there for Aadhiraa and Kalyani prayed for Aadhiraa everyday. Despite her groom search, Aadhiraa always had good time with Ganesh, Kalyani and Dhriti. And Shylajaa was enjoying her every moment with Shyaam and her friends in Delhi.

“Aadhi…We have got a matching profile for you!” – Aadhiraa’s mom said as Aadhiraa was fiddling with her laptop.

“Oh!” – Aadhiraa

“You can meet him Aadhi! Shall I tell them that you will meet him this Sunday?” – Aadhiraa’s mom sat beside her.

“Hmmm ok” – Aadhiraa

As years passed, it became a chore for her rather than finding her soul mate to spend her entire life with.

“10 in the morning?” – Mom

“Ok maa” – Aadhiraa said without looking at her mom’s face

It was Sunday morning and Aadhiraa got ready in a peach salwar suit. Her shoulder length hair was left free and she took her white hand bag.

“All the best Aadhi” – Her mom smiled wishing that her daughter should like the guy.

Aadhiraa smiled as she closed the main gate.

Soon she reached the restaurant and she was waiting.

In another ten minutes a guy walked towards her. It was the same face she saw in the matrimonial site. He was of medium height, well built and charming.

“Hey Aadhiraa!!!” – He came towards her to hug.

“Hello!” – Aadhiraa sat all of a sudden and he pulled the chair for himself hiding the disappointment.

“Am Senthil!” – He gave his hand

“Senthil!!!” – Aadhiraa got reminded of Ganesh’s friend all of a sudden.

“What are you thinking?!” – Senthil

“Nothing! Got reminded of my friend with the same name!” – Aadhiraa smiled subtly

“Oh! So?! You saw my pictures and profile?” – Senthil started

“Yeah” – Aadhiraa smiled.

“Lets see how things goes” – Aadhiraa smiled again.

“So?! You were in any kind of relationship before?” – Senthil

“Not actually! I didn’t like anyone!” - Aadhiraa replied genuinely

“I see! It’s a wonder that a beautiful girl like you is single these days” – Senthil

“And I saw all your pictures in facebook and Instagram! You look really beautiful!” – Senthil

“Thanks!” – Aadhiraa smiled.

“So! What are your likes and dislikes?” – Senthil

“Before that tell me about yourself Senthil” – Aadhiraa

“Me….I am a software engineer! Was working in Canada for 10 years and now settling in India” -Senthil

“Oh!” – Aadhiraa

“Fine! I will be frank! I was in a living relationship for few years! A couple of times! First time it was not working after a year! The next time it was solid but we couldn’t proceed towards marriage for various reasons! But now, I wonder why I was in a hurry…I could have been waiting for a traditional marriage” – Senthil

“Oh!” – Aadhiraa

“Even you can tell me if you have any such experience! There is nothing wrong in attempting!” – Senthil

“No! I don’t have any such! First I should like someone in order to proceed further! I didn’t like anyone” – Aadhiraa

“Interesting! I really wonder how you were single all these years!” – Senthil said and Aadhiraa smiled.

It was around 11.30 when Aadhiraa reached home.

“What happened dear?! All ok?” – Her mom asked eagerly and her dad was waiting quietly.

“No ma…I didn’t like him” – Aadhiraa said as she removed her sandals.

“Why?! What happened?! When will you like someone?” – Her mom

“maa…..I didn’t like! How can I marry someone when I don’t like him” – Aadhiraa frowned and her dad saw her quietly

“Leave! Don’t bother her” – Her dad said softly

Aadhiraa sat on her bed and took her mobile.

“Nothing worked!” – She sent to Ganesh and even he was disappointed

“Hmmmm! Lets hope for the best” – Ganesh’s reply

Its not new that she didn't like the guy. It has happened many times before. She felt everyone was same and she didn't get any special feeling or a good feeling to proceed with anyone. At times, if she liked someone, they were not fine with her. Some had issues with her dressing, some had issues with she being a project manager, some had issues with her for no reason. Finally nothing worked out and it continued.

Indhu was busy at work and her phone rang. It was Shreya.

“Oh God!” – Indhu murmured

“I am not going to run away from her!” – Indhu said as she attended the call.

“How are you Indhu?”- Shreya

“Am good!” – Indhu

“Why are you not replying for my messages?” – Shreya

“Because I don’t like to” – Indhu said abruptly

“I just want to tell you something!” – Shreya

“I don’t want to hear anything if its going to be about Manish” – Indhu

“It is about him! His dad expired last week!” – Shreya said and Indhu was quiet.

“Oh!” – Indhu

“He is terribly upset and he is depressed!” – Shreya

“You just talk to him once! I assure you that there wont be any problem to your married life or peace of mind! Nothing will happen because of talking” – Indhu

“I don’t want to Shreya” – Indhu

“This month end! 31st. Come to the park near our school! Evening 4” – Shreya said and cut the call immediately.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Arunarc, Lata6, Bhoonzee and 4 others like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Better now dear! Thank you so much!
    Have posted today's episode! : )