1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Sweetsmiley, yes i remember that fight. But still that doesn't change my opinion, but I think I will stop discussing about this matter now. I don't know, I have this same difference of opinion with my friends too when we had discussion around Aish. I think I just have to wait and watch to see how the characters turn out. For e.g., Yash has so many haters now, but I don't see what others see. So I just think I better watch few more episodes before commenting. And may be because I didnt watch many episodes I failed to understand them.

Havent watched today's episode yet, looks like it is another BP-raiser!!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    sweetsmiley likes this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Finished watching yesterday’s episode.
    Yashika wanted to clarify with Mahat in front of the public and housemates ?? She wants to do that in a task? Wow!! Mahat also agreed that he loves Yashika. They both said that outside life is different and in the B.B. house they will just live for the day... Mahat is also smart. He said that he didn’t force Yash and it was mutual... I don’t understand these ppls lifestyle... and I don’t want to understand either.. so outside his gf should be waiting for him and accept him after his slips???!! And he keeps on telling that his gf is waiting for him without doing any mistake... look how smartly he puts his expectation on her... double standard cheapo... let him go out of the house first... he needs women all the time, but he won’t be loyal even to a single gal...

3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yashika can’t stand Janani.. she is trying to tarnish janani’s image.. pointing out that she didn’t cry for PB leaving.. Yashika finds only Janani as her competitor. And I observed one more thing, in the name of siding with Aish, Yash told all Aish’s negative points.. well done Yash... nee romba nalla varuve..
    sendr should’ve given Nari to Yash... oh wait.. he is no less.. ok.. one male fox one female fox in the house..

anika987, varhem, candidheart and 2 others like this.
  4. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Anikha - song that flashes to me right now -- Neeya pesiyathu, en anbe neeya pesiyathu...:laughing::laughing:

Sofea, Ranchu, anika987 and 3 others like this.
  5. candidheart

I think the first season people went in without any preconceived notion and was being themselves depending on circumstances..but this season, hm knew how the first show was recived by people and have come in with strategies to win taking notes from season 1. So they are very aggressive and at pressure!

Sofea, anika987, ILoveTulips and 2 others like this.
  6. candidheart

He says, that his girl waiting outside has not done anything wrong and cant hurt her (1.first of all you have, with your affair with yash, 2. you will be doing good if you atay away from her, ennamo avaluku nallathu panra mathiri scene podra) But cannot tell if what he is doing here is right or wrong??? Pacha pullaiya(or emphasizeku :grin::grin:) keta kooda sollum nee panrathu two-timing, affair, cheating, and illicit relationship nu...ennaya katha vidra:rage::rage::rage:

Ithula YAsh coola soluthu, we will continue whatever this is until inside house...nalla puridhal rendu perkum..:clap2::clap2:
    Pulaingala nalla valathurikaringa parents!!

ozhukam, nermai, kadamai, "erumai":BangHead:..onnum illa

Sofea, anika987, ILoveTulips and 2 others like this.
  7. mayflower2014

mayflower2014 Platinum IL'ite

Prachi officially broke up with Mahat. Chk instagram for her message. :cheer:

Orchid78, Sofea, meepre and 7 others like this.
  8. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Looks like she is a maanasti

Orchid78, Sofea, Ranchu and 3 others like this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Intha yaash love panraala
    Full drama. Chumma screen la vara drama poduthu fox ..

But I'm so jealous of her weight loss .

Evlo periya erumai maadu, ippadi olli aayiduchu

lazy, Sofea, anika987 and 2 others like this.
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

I was about to post :tearsofjoy:
    Wise decision. It will be an insult if she accepts him.Loser mahat