Planning Coaching

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by messedup, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Wow sis congratulations its a great idea. Educate and Get Educated. What is the age group which you are targeting??? I have little experience that was 10yrs back during my college days I was to take home tuitions but my sis is a teacher I can aske her for inputs.

messedup likes this.
  2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thank you..:)

3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Me and my friend both will be involved. And we take the classes one by one. Like one of us will take class and other one will manage kids. Her child is also small of the age of my yo. Rest we just hope things should remain manageable and under control. Thanks for the wishes. I really need it a lot. :)

4. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

We will be teaching upto class 10th. That's so nice of you. Your real concern about everyone is really splendid. Take care

5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@messedup: Hey dear so happy to know about this.. All the best! I don't have much idea..But wanted to convey my best wishes to you.

messedup likes this.
  6. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thank you...:) Its ok. Your best wishes are more useful...:)

Star25 likes this.
  7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

All the best!
    I remember few things when I used to go for tuitions.
    At times we used to have small party where we used to have some competitions , quiz , snacks etc . Also they used to give some prizes like good story books and other useful stuff for the winners.
    This is a good idea so that kids would love to attend tuitions regularly instead of throwing tantrums :tonguewink:. I used to happily go..

Start distributing pamphlets either through news papers or even through social media.

And major thing is the tuition fee . Start with minimal fees as days pass by and more students start enrolling you can increase the fees.
    Some parents may not be able to afford high fees, so you can be little considerate for such students.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    nakshatra1, GeetaKashyap and messedup like this.
  8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations M on your initiative and wish you good luck with your new endeavor.

Just be aware that if coaching is in weekday evenings that is the prime time for your kids too. They would need your attention until they become a bit independent. Just thought of sharing

GeetaKashyap and messedup like this.
  9. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the reply and the wishes.:) Price distribution idea is good. I never had this in my tuition classes. Yes fees we have decided and will not be very strict with it. Pamphlets we will distribute later on. It should at least start now and we are publicizing it with word of mouth too.

shravs3 likes this.
  10. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the wishes...:) Yes I know that's why we decided that one of us will always remain with kids so that they do not left alone. We are preparing a play room for kids too. We will be engaged with them with different activities.

jskls likes this.