1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

The surprise gift will be ,next week she will be given some special power where she would have to choose a name from the lucky draw to save a HM from nomination and when she will pick it out ,it will have Trashwarya’s name

Sofea, rmpriya, sweetsmiley and 5 others like this.
  2. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends, after long time I’m logging here today. I stopped watching weekday episodes and thought of watching only KH episodes, but KH is even more mokka than this. He’s smiling and laughing for everything. No other navarasa emotions from him. Avarukku kobam varathathu namakku kobam varuthu. Manushan episodes ethuvum paakara maathiri theriliye:shakehead: weekend episodes la 2 karuthu sollitu, 2 peruku advise panitu, BB solli thara 2 dialogues pesittu nalla samalichutu irukar. Avar kadhula iruka microphone Illana, avarukku peche varathunu Nenaikaren. He’s already proving to be a politician. Nalla padam podrar, ana ulla oru matterum illa. Kai thatraku audience Vera. Enna sonnalum they:clap2:

Following this thread everyday is better than watching the episodes itself.

Mumz, Yash and Danny are very shrewd. But Danny shrewdness is too obvious even to HMs. Aish and M behaving like toddlers. Too many temper tantrums.

Janani is a normal girl who looks very confident outside, but bayanthangoli. Building strong u ana basement week u.

Because of Aish, M tantrums and TB advising them all the time, TB now has become a people’s fav. Vijay TV tactics are working in favor of him.

Sendu is just going with the flow ignoring all insults. He’s quite happy that has come so far in BB2.

Rithu would have been one of the weak contestants in BB1, but among all these people in BB2, she seems to be likeable person so far. Shows her maturity. She will be one of the finalists and may even win the title. Good going Rithu:clap2:

M will go out this week. So one less tantrum from next week.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    sweetsmiley, Ranchu, anushri and 3 others like this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Thats what I am wondering. Why did BB allow a person with so many conditions to participate at all? Isn’t it very unfair in total as well as for other HMs? And I don’t see her health pbms in any tasks. She s ready to sleep on a single plastic chair the whole night during tasks.

Orchid78, Ranchu, anushri and 3 others like this.
  4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Anu yes, being named as"Julie" is the worst nightmare of the contestants, that's why they are all very cautious all the time. Still mumz casually named vaish that . How one reacts to that statement differs from person to person. Vaish, as a loosu just quietly accepted it (may be because she didn't know who Julie was); if it was rithu , she would have confronted mumz calm but sternly and put full stop to the event altogether. Jan would have polambified for days together. If it was aish, she would have shouted and screamed! So I truly think mumz have said/did something subtly (may be even without thinking harm) that triggered mahat & Aish. As daisy asked, if she had there would have been kurumpadam. I don't think it would have been a black & white matter like Gayathri lying about her chocolate milk, but it would be an emotional one, which can't be seen, but only felt.

And i also feel that mumz know what it is that made Aish angry. That's why she didn't react that day. We know mumz , is she the kind of person who just sits and takes shoutings when she knows 100% she is not at fault?? May be it's not one thing, several small small things accumulated, which made M&A to feel that she is showing fake love. As she says "kanney ponney - enakku purinjudhu kanna" one minute, and talks like kandikkra maadhiri for the same matter the next minute in front of Kamal. Like that garbage throwing incident, people like rithu didn't involve themselves giving any opinion. Jan and Danny listened to her side, empathised with her, and in front of Kamal kept quiet because they knew whatever it is aish is at fault. But mumz, did both. She consoled Aish the entire time, but the minute Kamal opened the topic to aish, voluntarily mumz said, "I told Aish to ignore, look how I'm being calm and quiet etc etc". She wasn't even asked anything, but she stepped up and gave her opinion like "yes aish reacted badly, I wouldn't have don't that way, I'm very matured, but she is not". Why did she use that low moment of someone to her advantage? That's why Aish too asked, "if you want to be like that, be like that. Don't come around and show affection. It only pains more when you show affection and do somersault the next minute". Amidst of all her shoutings and drama, the reason she was indignant was totally lost.

If you think she never shares any thing about her personal life to anybody. Whatever she says they are only to highlight how perfect she is. She is well aware of the cameras and very careful on what to talk. But she goes around and probes Aish/Yash/TB to talk about their feelings or personal issues.

Sofea, anushri and varhem like this.
  5. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Ja

@bolded
    exactly.she and danny are the same. they stick on to or partial to aish and yash.They are playing their cards well

6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Saw today’s promo. Jan is refusing to take the award Yash gave.. wow... I love this Jan.. wish she stays like this... She is capable of giving back.. if she continues to be like this she will be a finalist...

varhem likes this.
  7. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

I beg to differ on this!! Did you all forget it was Harish's one of the question which says ' does Vaish acts like Julie' for which everyone said yes and Vaish said she has no clue who Julie is. And Mumtaj explained what Julie did and also said in a subtle way you created ripples such that in the beginning when you were gossiping. Mum was not the one who accused her as Julie as someone pointed out here or infact named anyone for that matter.

And the second thing about Aish's kuppai issue, Kamal asked her ' where is the manasthan mumtaj and why did you not act against her??? IF you watch KH episodes carefeully , Mumz will be the one to be questioned/blamed/accused for every event happening in bigg boss house, big example is sendu's swimming pool mooku salli and she was not even in the pool but she was questioned if its right or wrong to run away from the pool! She has to answer to such questions whatever she feels ( she said, yes I would walk away too! People are like how can she say that and why not she be ok with Sendu mooku salli and be in the pool! The real point is she was no where near that pool and it was others who ran away like Mahat, Y, Aish, Ramya, Vaish are not questioned or asked why did they do it, cos all KH cared about what her opinion is and give a chance to people to find fault with it) and thats the same reason she has to answer Kamal saying I wouldn't have reacted that way like Aish even though I knew I was called many names by the same people.

As you said did Jan and Danny just empathized with her!! Did Jan not jump right away and said ' Rani you have a power, you can do anything you want and translated every single thing what others talked about Aish in the house' And did Danny not enjoy and laughing subconsciously when she was in extreme anguish and did everything to add fuel to her fire! They did their cunning part as well in that task and thats the reason they were silent not to get caught and not because they were guilty! Oh please!

I think its easy to conveniently forget few things and put all the blame on her like what MAhat does now. The same Mahat few weeks back said to Balaji in that group talk where he said TB is a pachondhi - he mentioned ' Talk like Mumtaj face to face and even woman has a guts to talk in front of men and why not you?? ' Now he is running around everyone saying she talks behind and when Jan asked what did she talk, he said 'Oh , I don't know. I don't have issue with her! It was Yash who said that'. Common there should be something she should have done to trigger these kind of anger from Mahat and Aish and I am so interested in knowing it! But they haven't revealed anything until now even when they are asked multiple times and they are not such people who can keep secrets!

I don't know why there is a sudden propaganda here for blaming for everything but luckily forgetting other's cheap activities. I am not saying she is the best, but among all those waste fellows she n Ritu are ok compared to them. As someone pointed out, if these people were in BB1, they wouldn't have been noticed as such now.

One thing I hate about her is this - People get close to her but when it comes to a point where there is a issue and if they are on the wrong side, she will take a stand against them no matter they are close or enemy, she will do what is right and that will irk anyone thinking she is supposed to be supporting them!YAsh is one such example, unlike Mum, she will never let her friends down! Mum was ok with Danny but some reason in war task she chose Yash instead of Danny and that made him mad! She had ok relationship with TB for a while and in this bommai task, they were in opposite team n she has to fight for her team against him. Aish - kuppai task and Sathish entry!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Exactly.. Before giving special power to thalaivi yash, rithu oda gift announce pannanum.

Same for best performer too.
    Bad performer TB and sendu got nominated directly, appo best should be saved from nomination dhaane. Adhu yen nadakala .
    wait... oh nalla velai adhu nadakala , or else WBV-M would have escaped.

Sofea and anushri like this.
  9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Oh i forgot that Harish asked that Q about Vaish being next Julie... thanks.. I stand corrected..

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vaanga Roja. I was wondering where were u.
    u really think M will go ? Enakku ennamo this time TB will go nenaikaren. he has regained his name, that's it.