1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ouch should I wait until 20:crybaby2:no problem enjoy your time off:hello:

Lovely journey enjoyed reading every epi. :clap2::clap2::roflmao:loved the cat fight between veenil and nandana :cheer::banana:very much entertaining ma'am :number_one: counter abt the makeup was very funny :beer-toast1: will veenil get angry for using his system?? Who is Deepu?? So he also has a story ?? What was the clash between prashanth and nandu?? Shreya's part was really cute :hearteyes: both mom's were very smart :worship2: knw how to convince their kids for their wellbeing
    Will prashanth Storm in nandu's life???

Thank you for such an entertaining series ma'am :thumbup::clap2::clap2: keep rocking and look forward for next update.

rupz likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Thanks for waiting one whole week.
    Big thanks to each and every one for giving me positive feedback, you all made my day
    I am back from Vacation and had a very good time.
    So it is time to start journey of Vineel and Nandana , so posting a new episode now.
    I have copied few lines of old episode ending, so that you wont get lost.

EPISODE 16

They came out of the restaurant, had a walk there for few minutes that area looked beautiful.

As it was getting late, they started back.

As soon as they drove for 5 mins, they heard a sound and Vineel pulled the car to the side and stopped.

What happened? asked Nandu.

I think tire got punctured, let me check he said.

Oh yes, it got punctured, I have extra one, we are in outskirts, I can change but my right hand is hurting from last 2 days, I don’t think I can change the tire now he said.

Nandu got down the car …………

I think I can fix it, can you give me the tools please.

Vineel couldn’t believe it. I can help you Nandana Are you sure?

I don’t need your help.

Nandu took all the tools and she fixed the tire in next one hour, they both sat in the car and car started.

I am very impressed Nandana, You can fix tires he said.

Fixing tires is easy than fixing people she said and gave him a sharp look.

He quickly changed his attention to road and remained calm.

What happened she asked? Why are you silent?

“I don’t want to see you violent, that’s why I am silent” Vineel said.

Nandu burst into laughter by hearing his words.

They both reached home very late and slept off.

Next day morning, while Vineel is getting ready, Nandu came to him and said

“Vineel, I want to go back to work”

Are you asking for permission or giving me information?

What do you think?

I think you are telling your decision said Vineel.

Yes I am she said.

If it is your decision then why do you need my approval? Said Vineel while combing his hair.

Nandu was observing Vineel, he was wearing a blue shirt with black jeans, his hair is thick and he is looking very handsome.

Why would anyone reject Vineel, every girl wants a husband like him except her.

Nandu suddenly noticed ring on his finger, suddenly she felt a jerk, and she saw the ring and remembered it was in Prashanth gift wrap.

Vineel noticed her and said what are you staring?

My ring?

Already you have opened the gift and saw, what is surprise now for you? He said.

Nandu got shocked “How did he know that she opened the gift?”

She remembered, she had packed it again as it is, then how did he realize that she opened it.

I thought you don’t have manners, but I came to know you don’t have brain too he said.

What happened? her eyes became wet, she is feeling insulted ,that he realized that she opened the gift.

She was in the verge of crying but she is controlling.

You have left the name tag in between the gift wrapper and the box. If you do something, do it like no one should even realize what you did said Vineel.

Tears came down from her eyes suddenly Lakshmi knocked the door may I come in?

Nandu quickly wiped her tears, but she is looking very dull, she got upset that he realized that she opened it and also she is remembering her parents from last few days, she wants to see her mom, but didn’t tell either Vineel or her MIL that she want to go home.

Lakshmi looked at Nandu, she is looking pale and dull, Nandu look I bought this new sari for you, we will go to temple today.

Nandu didn’t answer any thing.

What happened Nandana? Is everything Okay? Said Lakshmi and looked into Vineel eyes.

She is scared, she knew about Vineel, she is constantly worried about his behavior towards Nandu, she understood about Nandana also how stubborn she is and will they both understand each other? Is always on back of her mind.

What Nandu ? why are you so silent? Are you upset? She said.

No ma, she is remembering her parents, I think she want to go and visit them, said Vineel.

Nandu looked at Vineel, she is surprised, how did he guess it?

Vineel , go and drop her while going to work, I can understand ,said Lakshmi.

Nandu is so happy, she couldn’t believe, she want to jump with joy.

Your face looked like you were crying, my mother would think that I did something and made you cry.

They don’t know what you did, that’s why I told that you remembered your parents to escape from the situation said Vineel after his mother left.

“I am sorry” said Nandana.

That’s okay, you misunderstood me, and I am not feeling bad said Vineel.

Yes, that’s why I told sorry, for a minute I misunderstood you are clever, you read what is in my mind, but now I understood you are stupid said Nandu.

You are correct Nandana that’s why I have married you retorted Vineel.

Nandu gave a sharp look, they both left to her house.

Nandu felt very happy as soon as she reached home, she felt like she got wings, Shanthi is also very happy.

Krishna and Shanthi welcomed Nandana and Vineel.

Shanthi looked at Vineel, he looked happy, she felt relieved for a minute, like Lakshmi she is also worried about Nandu’s behavior towards Vineel.

But when she looked at Vineel, she felt they both are good.

Nandu ran inside her room, she saw all the things and she felt very emotional and attached.

Shanthi gave coffee to Vineel, Krishna casually enquired about his business.

Shanthi said to Vineel “If Nandu behaves too stubborn, please forgive her, since she is our only kid, we treated her like queen, if she behaves rudely with you, Please make her understand but don’t leave her.”

“I didn’t hold her hand to leave aunty” said Vineel.

Both Krishna and Shanthi felt relaxed by hearing Vineel’s words.

Nandu packed her laptop, and few other things, she took the pink teddy, she felt very nice, she hugged teddy tight, suddenly she remembered her past days and the surprise gift of teddy bear.

She remembered Prashanth’s words that day, she laughed quickly.

Vineel had coffee and left, he said he will pick up Nandu evening, Krishna and Shanthi requested him to stay back for lunch, but since he had meeting, he left soon.

Nandu was praying that he should leave soon so that she can enjoy with her mom.

After he left, Shanthi asked Nandu about her married life?

I am so Happy Ma in new home, Are you happy now? this is what you want , I have fulfilled your wish, now don’t talk about it she said angrily.

Why you get irritated always?, I should praise Vineel, how he is bearing your tantrums.

I am bearing his stupidity, his anger, his tantrums too, why don’t you show pity on me she said.

Stop it, come, I cooked your favorite sweet after you called me this morning.

Wow Gulab jamun jumped Nandu with joy.

She spent good time with her parents, Vineel came in the evening and they all had dinner.

Nandu took all her things and they left, she sat in the car and put her teddy in the lap.

What is this? Why are you bringing this? Asked Vineel.

This is my favorite teddy said Nandana.

Nonsense , you are not kid now, don’t think people will think you are a kid if you carry these things said Vineel.

“Stop it” shouted Nandu.

This is very precious to me, this is a special gift for me, if you don’t like it close your eyes, but don’t tell me to leave this and come said Nandana.

He gets irritated sometimes with Nandu’s behavior but he didn’t say anything, he is very tired today had lot of issues in the office.

Nandu also got upset with him, that he didn’t like her carrying her teddy.

She thought in herself “Everything should happen according to his wish”

Both didn’t speak anything while coming back home.

As soon as they reached home, Lakshmi welcomed them, they just gave a smile and left.

She observed both of them and guessed something happened.

Next day morning Vineel left office early at 7 am. Mahendra was attending a call from his office room from home.

Nandana came to Lakshmi and told “Aunty I am joining work from Monday”.

She said, Nandu you have just got married? Don’t you want to spend some time with each other and you can join work after couple of weeks.

She asked Vineel to take some time off and go outside with Nandana , he too didn’t listen, now Nandu also want to join work.

No Aunty I am getting bored at home said Nandu.

Lakshmi understood what is going on between them, she already had doubt, if she talks to Vineel or Nandana they say everything is okay. Now, it is time for her to take decision.

She had decided what to do… she said Okay to Nandana and she left.

She went to Mahendra’s room to talk…………………………………………………..

Adharv, Rampuri9 and Ammu2886 like this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adharv, I am glad you liked the story, oh my GOD you have too many questions :D:D, All your questions will be answered in future episodes

Will prashanth Storm in nandu's life???
    we will see what changes he will bring in Vineel and Nandu life in future episodes

Adharv likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Interesting...going on good :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:mask::lol::lol:
    :BangHead: oh god how funny :roflmao::roflmao:
    :facepalm::roflmao:Hero sir u will be hammered:smash2: very soon.

super :cheer::cheer:

Did prashanth say anything abt Nandu:confundio1::confundio1: to Vineel :confundio1:
    Lovely and funny dialogues ma'am...long awaited epi enjoyed reading. Look forward for the next update. Keep rocking and thank you :beer-toast1:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ammu for your feedback

ammusatheesh likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Your comments give me lot of energy Adharv :D , Thank you so much , I will post next episode today soon.

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh no..both of them are kids...I am really eagerly waiting for their realization phase/incident. Good going!

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE - 17

Nandu went back to her room, she observed her MIL, and thought what she is going to tell her FIL?

Did her MIL understood that “All is not well between her and Vineel?”

she was getting bored, and opened her laptop and sent mail to Geetha and her Team leader that she is joining back work from next Monday.

She didn’t understand what to do, and thought to arrange the things in room properly.

She unpacked her things and started arranging things in shelves, she started checking for empty shelves to put her dresses and other accessories.

When she was doing that, she noticed a box red in color it just looked like a jewelry box, she felt like opening it, but she got scared already Vineel noticed that she opened the gift, what if he notices again?

But she couldn’t resist, she was curious to see what is inside and opened it. If Vineel finds out, I will argue , she thought to herself.

It has small boxes inside and she opened a box found a pair of red bangles, she took them out and tried to wear, that didn’t fit her.

In other box she found a pair of ear rings, bracelet and a pen.

There are bunch of greeting cards, she opened one card it read as “You are my heart beat, I am yours forever”

One more read as “I see you whenever I close or open my eyes, I can’t imagine my life without you”

She closed those cards and kept inside.

She found one more card under the last shelf in the box.

She opened it has “Thanks for making my life so bright, I will remember you forever, I can’t live a day without thinking about your happiness”

“I am so sorry, I know this is a small word, I wish you a bright future.”

It signed Your’s Deepu(Deepthi).

Deepu, she remembered the picture she saw in Vineel’s computer, she got angry when she remembered that they are standing so close to each other in that pic.

Nandu? Why do you bother? Why are feeling jealous? Do you love Vineel? Asked her mind

No no, never she answered her mind.

Then why do you bother, let him roam with Deepthi or Sheela who ever.

She remembered that flower bouquet sent by Sheela.

I think Vineel has many girlfriends, she thought.

Nandu come fast , it is lunch time , Vineel is also coming for lunch to home let us arranged called Lakshmi.

Suddenly Nandu kept all the things inside, closed the red box as it is and went down.

She got surprised why is Vineel coming home now? Usually he won’t come till evening, she asked Lakshmi.

I have asked him to come, we want to talk something she said.

Nandu was thinking “what are they going to talk now?”

Suddenly Vineel came, what mom, why did you ask me to come home suddenly?

All sat at the lunch table, Lakshmi served food.

Mahendra said to Vineel , “Me and your mom are planning to go to Singapore for couple of months”

Vineel got shocked and said “Why Dad?”

Nandu got surprised too, she didn’t knew, Lakshmi hasn’t told about it yet, she remembered Lakshmi talking to FIL this morning.

To help Sirisha said Lakshmi.

But mom she has still time for her due date , why do you want to go so soon ?

There are some issues in our Singapore branch too, you know I have a meeting at Delhi today evening, after 3 days , we will go to Singapore directly from there, your mom will come with me said Mahendra.

Do you want me to book tickets? Asked Vineel

No need, I have already asked our manager to do.

But Dad, can I handle this office alone? I am still learning said Vineel.

Learn , who is stopping now? this is a very good opportunity Vineel, you will know how to deal with the things and I am always available through phone or email.

Srinivas our personal assistant is there to help you, and if you do any mistakes, you will learn from it, said Mahendra.

Vineel understood, they have decided to go, he knew in his mind that his mom is upset about his married life, though he / Nandu never openly expressed it to her, she understood.

Now they want to give them privacy, so they planned this trip.

Nandu said “Aunty I can’t manage house alone”.

You have to learn one day Nandana, there are maids for everything, you will learn slowly don’t worry she said.

After lunch, Vineel and Mahendra left to office and their Delhi flight is evening.

Nandana helped Lakshmi in packing their stuff.

Vineel came evening and they both dropped them at airport.

As soon as they came back home, Nandana started feeling empty, atleast MIL was there, now she has to face Vineel all alone.

Vineel went back his room to get freshened up.

She got her dresses and suitcase and moved them to guest room.

Vineel saw it and asked what are you doing?

Since your parents are there, I was staying with you in same room all these days, now I want freedom, I don’t like to stay here she said.

Thank you, you made my life easy, please leave as soon as possible, I can enjoy my own space said Vineel.

Nandu was feeling hungry, Vineel was working on his computer, cook had already cooked everything and arranged the dishes on table.

She went and called Vineel “Come let us eat dinner, I am hungry it is late”

Vineel came down to dining table and they both sat down.

Nandana started serving food, she suddenly noticed chicken as she is a vegetarian and she served another curry for herself.

She suddenly remembered her MIL words that Vineel doesn’t eat meat and they were worried about it when they are looking for a girl.

Cook would have forgotten about it she thought.

Vineel started eating and then she asked “You are in abroad for many years and I am surprised that you are a vegetarian, Don’t you eat chicken too? ”

I love chicken, I used to eat a lot, but I stopped now said Vineel.

Did someone asked you to stop? She asked.

Vineel felt a gulp in his throat and he suddenly coughed, Nandu gave him water.

May be someone remembered you now, she said.

Someone remembers others if they forget them, No need to remember if I am always in their heart, each heart beat reminds me, he said and washed his hands.

Nandu was shocked with his words, she remembered Prashanth words suddenly and she also remembered Deepu.

Was Deepu in love with Vineel? Did she want to marry with Vineel? She thought, all answered unquestions.

She cleaned the table and went to her room to sleep.

It was windy outside and about to rain, she felt tired and slept off, it was 11 PM suddenly she heard thunders sound and lightening.

She got scared to sleep alone, since childhood she is scared of thunderstorm.

She remembered her bed in Vineel’s office room, that was little better atleast she could see him, but still when they are thunders she want someone to be near.

Vineel sat on his bed and was working on his laptop, she took the blanket, usually he closes the door and sleeps, but luckily it was open, she went calmly and slept on the edge of the bed.

Vineel saw her and asked “Someone asked for freedom, didn’t they get it in other room?”

“Thunder took away my freedom” said Nandu.

They both laughed and slept.

Nandu got up early and got ready for office.

Vineel too got ready as their both offices are in different directions, they need to start early.

While Vineel was packing things, she noticed his ring again and looked tight, she said to him

“Your ring looks tight, doesn’t it hurt you?”, if it is too tight you can remove and adjust.

No, this is a special gift from my friend, It hurts if I don’t wear this ring.

Do you know something, it looks like an ordinary ring, but it is an adjustable ring you can pull sides of it and adjust the base accordingly, so that it won’t be tight.

How do you know about it Nandana?

She bit her tongue and remained silent; she didn’t know what to answer.

Did you try it when you opened the gift wrapper? Said Vineel

She remained calm and diverted the topic and said “You can drop me at my office for couple of days, after that I will register for my office bus”

He said “you are very clever, you won’t answer until you are caught”.

She said “You are more clever, you won’t answer even if you are caught”.

Good investigation, you can stop investigating my room and things.

Did he know that she opened his Red box? She thought and didn’t answer, later they started to office.

Geetha was so excited to see Nandu back.

Nandu…….. How are you? How is your married life, good to see you back, I missed you a lot.

Everyone in the office congratulated her, Project mate Ravi came and greeted her and said

“How are you Nandana madam?”

She said fine, felt uncomfortable in his presence.

Geetha whishpered in Nandana ears after he left, I think he is upset that he missed you.

Nandu said let him go to hell, I hate him and they both got into other conversation and started laughing.

Ravi thought in his mind, “Nandu you rejected my proposal and now you are enjoying by marrying a rich boy”

Because of you I cried, I will wait for my chance to make you cry……………………

Adharv and creativemumma like this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

oh no ....Nandu is already suffering...:(