1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

And yesterday the same mumtaz commented sarcastically about his brought up! Ha ha

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Mumtaz maybe adamant,inflexible, and sometimes even unreasonable.

However,I don’t find her arrogant but very strong (tough to take such strong words and stand with gethu),plus she is not completeky fake I feel and she is definitely more mature and calm.

Her calmness,maturity is what the viewers like plus her emotional strength.

Even if she is calculative,sathamillamal kariyam saadikiara just like yaashika:)

Just like oviya, she also has flaws but her flaws are forgivable and not stupid like Aish and mahat.

Another thing is mumtaaz did discuss who to select worst perfoRmer with others in her team before announcing.Appo Ellam everyone was quiet but afterwards why that much tantrum???this tantrum all could have done at that time itself.

Even sendu was calm and discussed it with mumtaz and later all was ok.Then why these two monkeys are overacting.

Yeah sendu did not deserve worst performer but the tantrums for this issue was too much

3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

ME too like ILT wanted to comment about weekend episode..ellam kirukku puduchu suthuchunga... yash mumz pakkathula ukanthathuku ivlo scene 'a?

Aish ku konjam kooda vekkama illa? chance kuduthum velila pohala after all that scene, to want to get out of the show??

Vaish - paavam. She didn't get proper good bye (maybe because she had it the first time), even in the stage I think she wasn't given good farewell..just because KH probed her to give opinions, i thin HMs were irritated and Sendu was like..send her soon sir, illa pesitey irupa..Pavam Vaish.

So this season is not about selecting good contestant as a person, but good contestant who can give "content" to vijay tv...

Anushri, I was also thinking when all the trashing was done WBV, MUMZ - she must be repenting what she said about MAhat's upbringing, too soon to judge and declare:laughing:! I think they will show that as kurumpadam to MUMZ one day

Sendu half pretending to be innocent, even when KH talks he looks like he didn't understant, so what contestants are accusing him seem to be acceptable?

daisy1234, ILoveTulips and anushri like this.
  4. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

They are preprogrammed robots..they are wired to clap for every sentence of KH and for whom KH supports:clap2::clapclap::clap2:

daisy1234, Ranchu, varhem and 2 others like this.
  5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

So I watched the weekday episode after a long time. Big Mistake. It is very stressful.

Here were some the observations.

I feel sorry for Aishwarya, she is really getting used here. She has completely lost the plot and is a mere puppet.

Mahat, for all his bravado, doesn't have a mind of his own. Is getting used too and feels that he has figured out mumtaz. He doesn't even realize that someone has planted a thought in his mind and he is executing it. is loudness makes it inconvenient for the person who is using him. He is a 12 year old no doubt.

Sandrayan has a lack of attention. hence nothing affects him and he can't add anything.

Balaji is living his life on his own, talking just enough and venting just enough. He doesn't have aplan or a strategy anymore.

Janani though a visha bottle is a very mild visha bottle. Though she play turn coat, she is a bayandhagoli. She also has kindness.

Rithu has good observation skills. Not sure who she is.

Mumtaz - not sure how she is putting up with all the non-sense.

That brings the two big time players in the house. There was a scene where these two were talking and assessing each other. Both of them manipulative and cunning. It was interesting to see who was afraid of the other. Danny was very careful near Yashika.

Yashika has assessed the house well and got Aishwarya and Mahat totally under her. Is with Danny at one time, with Mumtaz the other. The youngest but wicked. Both Aish and Mahat are acting out what yash is telling behind the back. Height of cruelty. Mahat and Aishwarya are seriously immature but are upset they are being called as immature. How else to put it mildly?

Kamal unfortunately doesn't have time to see all this. He was quiet surprised on saturday when he came back after his mic was not working. His body language and talk clearly showed he was clueless. He did wonder aloud sometime in between, on him not knowing what he is doing in the show.

Sofea, daisy1234, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  6. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Mumz is not at all innocent(in fact nobody inside that house is). She is clearly very partial towards a few and I dont know on what basis she does the selection. Not just based on regional status .Mahat and Sharik were always there on her list whatever they do to her whereas Sendrayan, Nithya etc were always on her bad books for not very evident reasons ;however harmless they try to remain to her. Even now she is the same but with Mahat I suppose she seems to be done with as I heard her tell Jan something of that sort.

And one thing I strongly disliked abt Mumz is that she s refraining frm bathroom/toilet cleaning task and has her own lame excuses for that. Thats too much . You live in a house sharing toilets and u let others clean it ALWAYS?Very shameless. Superiority complex at its peak for her.
    But all that said she is quite classy and dignified too.

Orchid78, Sofea, varhem and 3 others like this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

That was an excellent analysis! Beautifully put..
    But somehow I don’t agree with KH part alone... For me it looked like scripted.. else he would’ve definitely condemned Mahat for using such disrespectful words against Mumtaj... Any sensible man would have done that. Instead he supported Mahat... For me it looked like he followed BB’s instructions and did his part... at the cost of his image.. it’s a very good platform for him to reach out to people and prove himself as an unbiased person. Instead he seem to unconditionally support/protect Aish,Yash and Mahat.. for Aish he keeps telling she represents many young gals... for Yash he says she resembles his daughter... for Mahat he says he would’ve done what he did... he sounds like he is seeing himself in Mahat... Doesn’t he know that by supporting these three it’s suicidal?? He is smart.. he isn’t dumb.. I feel KH dances according to BB’s tunes..

daisy1234, Indeevara and ILoveTulips like this.
  8. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Very true...I too find her very partial and I think it’s on regional basis..Though both Trashwarya and Mahath shouted at her hysterically,she nominated only Mahath..She will never ever nominate Ash..She was and is still partial towards North Indian HM s..

Regarding bathroom cleaning ,she views it as some cheap work..Even if she had been perfectly healthy ,she would have never cleaned bathroom/ toilet..But she is the one who always talks about hygiene and cleanliness..

Why did BB allow someone with so many health issues to participate ?perhaps they thought she will add to some glamour quotient and add to the trps but she is covered from head to toe..

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Orchid78, Sofea, sweetsmiley and 3 others like this.
  9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

KH said that there’s a surprise gift for Rithu for her accurate analysis.. what’s that? Have they given it or that’s again a false promise ??

ILoveTulips likes this.
  10. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

When Vaish,Balaji and Mumz were discussing ( post the ennai pol oruvan task), Mumz voiced her displeasure about Mahaths dressing..She told Vaish “ Aishwarya chinna ponnu..You should have stopped Mahath ...Being a woman ,you should have done this /that “ blah blah

I was like 28 year old girl chinna ponna?Vaish is 29... Not much age difference..
    It was very clear and evident that Mumz is partial to Ash n Yash...