1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

first time I did onllne voting this season to mumtaj

sweetsmiley likes this.
  2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Came to comment on Vaish elimination, but looks like its already a history now. :D Anyway, she did looked really paavam in the stage corner, when rest of the housemates happily screamed seeing Sendrayan saved. But as you girls said, she is better off outside. All others understands clearly that they haven't come here to make friends except her. She repeatedly tried to make friends, but instead was suppressed by others. I didn't understand what everybody meant when they kept commenting, 'she didn't use the 2nd chance properly; she didn't change even after coming from the secret room" - what did they expect? her to return as Paramaanandhaa??? Everybody said that reason to nominate her, and didn't feel anything even after she left. Janani alone seen brought her name up, 'she looked nice on screen, but in the house her make up was too much'. I doubt she would have mentioned that to Vaish even once. Nalla friend-na she would have corrected her makeup.

Mahat & Aish behaviour was so cheap, and it looked really bad. They are spoiling their names themselves no doubt. But it's hard for me to believe that Mumz is entirely innocent. And that they shouted like this with no fault of Mumz. Since the Carrot Poriyal incident, I don't believe her niceness, or perfect-person attitude. There is no smoke without fire; Mumz definitely done something to trigger the loosus (which might not have shown to us), and they as usual over-reacted.

Orchid78, candidheart, varhem and 2 others like this.
  3. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

@ILoveTulips Mahat himself said in sunday episode that he has nothing against Mumz..
    Only yash and Aishu had problem...

But I really dont have any clue why he shouted so much when yashika herself sitting nicely with mumtaaz

4. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

Exactly my point as well! If she really has done something hideous for them to get angry, do you really think Kamal will miss that chance to put her down by showing kurumpadam?? They have nothing to point out against her instead of her love/prayer skills/emotional play?? And he himself said ' Oh, I don't have any issue with her and those girls are the one who had it'

anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  5. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Oh no Trashwarya saved?:facepalm:
    More reasons to continue not watching the show:hollering:
    What is Vijay TV upto?
    Btw I had a small doubt if all those shouts during weekend episode was staged- all of a sudden audio issue and all that..:thinking: and out of nothing a huge argument began. Going by how low Vijay TV stooping to run the show this time, its likely to happen too:grazy:

anika987 and anushri like this.
  6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

No way! I never thought Vijay TV can be this stupid... ok fine they don’t have money to bring stars for the show.. but why can’t they act fair? When Janani got best performer, she got nothing. If Trash wins alone they give her power. After reading updates here I watch... now I will not watch today’s episode... who are all nominated?? I will vote of Mumz anyways... why can’t the channel ask us to vote out... whom do you want to eliminate?? :-D

anika987 likes this.
  7. ILoveTulips

TB said to mahat 'yashika is sitting next to mumz because she didn't have any other place". She just didn't want to move after mahat shouted because she didn't want to make her sitting next to mumz a big deal.

I don't understand why he said he don't have anything against mumz? He kept calling "pombala ", and the real villain of the house etc??

I didn't watch many episodes, but the ones I watched I didn't do in correct order. So I might be wrong. But please correct me if I'm wrong. You see that episode when Yash confessed her love to KH , and said a long dialogue on how she respects mahat relationship with Prachi etc etc? That evening mahat seen very upset standing near the door. And Mumtaz gone to him and consoled him very affectionately. But then when Kamal asked to perform "vanja pugazhchi ", she said to mahat "you have so much energy, but after 6pm your energy goes in different direction". I am sure she pointed out mahat-yash romances. This behaviour of mumz seems so odd to me. I don't understand what kind of relationship mahat--yash has. Somehow mumz understands, and talks to both of them consoling them,. Then how can she mock them at the same time? Especially only few minutes before she was consoling mahat , "I can't see you being sad like this... " Etc etc?? I am not saying that because of this mahat shouting was correct, but I'm saying mumz is not entirely innocent.

8. ILoveTulips

Sorry girls, just wanted to say this some days back about mumz but forgot. For someone who is very clear on nobody came to the BB house to make friends, and everybody came only to play, she keep on talking about others personal issues seemed fishy to me.. Plus , for someone who couldn't take any negative criticism , giving negative remarks on others Comes so easily. Just for calling her adamant, she made the entire house mates to stand on defendant stage.. when the housemates said, "mumz expecting special favours in BB house", she made the boys to sit and she lengthily explained why they are wrong. But she casually said Vaishnavi is this bb's Julie, because ripples during initial days were all caused by vaish. Was that so? If not vaish, all others were saanthasoroopis. Vaish was never respected for her words to cause any ripples.

9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

You are right... Don’t know who started with Vaish is Julie of this season, it’s totally unfair... Vaish was an easy target.. Mumz was stressing the point that Vaish is Julie of the season..
    on the first day when Mahat was helping mumz in cooking, Mahat faced the camera and talked to his parents... mumz came in between n told his parents that they have brought their son up really well... :mask::mask:

ILoveTulips and anika987 like this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I feel Mumz wants to play mother role for everyone.. She is one attention seeker... But she can survive alone.. Infact she claims that she is all alone in the house...She is not clingy clingy like Aish. Mumz is camera conscious like Janani. We haven’t seen their true nature yet... Mumz wants to be everywhere but action wise she is no where... Since there’s no action from her other people get annoyed I feel. People like TB, Danny make fun of her tantrums and move away... Mahat and Aish are emotional idiots who think that by talking loud they can prove that they are right.. Aish and Mahat have serious temper issues.. they need help... Vijay TV is helping Mahat by eliminating him this weekend...
    After Mahat leaves Aish will be left alone... she will get crazier... May be Vijay TV thinks that they can encash her mood swings... I don’t think they will have any viewers for the next season...this season we are watching mostly to stay connected in this thread