1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri Little shailu in love?Iniya doing justice to every character.Very nice ma

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv Feeling better ma.Thanks ma

Adharv and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Goind good...Let Madhu and Indhu be strong and overcome this...very true tat Man will overreact when it is abt wife...possessiveness...and fact is they wont accept it

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Read the story iniyaa. Very nice. I think you are taking the inspiration from Indus ladies threads :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Thank god you have shown Madhu as a bold lady unlike jhanvi. I was scared if Madhu would be another jhanvi in the making. I feel madhus are only closer to reality , sure jhanvis would be there but I doubt they would be educated or having a job. I have a difference of opinion in the birthday party scene also. Yes agreed if we go to the ashram and celebrate those kids would feel bad but that holds good true even if you celebrate at home and invite the poor kids, isn't it? Or am I not getting things correctly? I know school love is not uncommon but if you are trying to say a story with so many messages then is it not contradictory that you are showing school aged love. These are few points which irked me when I read the story. Other than this the story like your other stories made a very nice read. You have the knack of keeping the readers entertained. Keep going. Waiting for the upcoming updates.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

First of all thanks for reading my story! : )

Ha Ha! Am not sure what the other threads are about since I dont visit the other threads much! : )

Thats right! But this is fiction and I dont want to hit hard by showing too many Madhus. So I made Jhanvi's life that way. Most of the times readers couldn't take if the story is grief stricken! Or thats what I observed in the past 2.5 years of so called story writing. I might be even wrong as well! But I felt so.

Difference of opinion is always mandatory and its welcome!
    What I felt was we generally dont invite anyone and everyone to our home. When we invite someone to our home, it makes them special and it builds a bond rather than visiting them in an orphanage. And moreover Madhu invited the kids as neighbors and she invited just the kids and made them build a relationship. There weren't any adults to pollute.

I do not understand this one.

Thank you so much!

And to conclude, I am not a professional writer, and usually I just 'attempt' to write stories : )
    So these are just my attempts to write in order to deviate from my personal struggles.
    I am just writing what I "feel". There is no hard and fast rule and everyone is obviously free to have opinions and difference of opinions. I have tried my best to answer all your queries. But again, am not a professional writer in case if my answers are not satisfactory. I am just writing what "I feel" like writing! There is nothing else with that!

Thanks for taking time and typing everything patiently!
    I think I have not got such feedback! May be my first time or second! A different one!
    I remember getting one such in my previous attempt! Not sure from whom!
    Thanks again for your valuable time and effort!
    Stay blessed! : ) : ) : )

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    stayblessed likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

I sincerely apologize for not posting the next episode neither on Saturday nor today!
    Was not well! will post tomorrow! : )

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

On a valid reasons apology niragarika patuladhu iniyaa (apology is rejected) :) will always wait for you. Take care babe and get well soon.
    @periamma mma nice to know.take rest.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri Iniya take care. Health first and passion next.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 64:

That was a Friday night and Madhu was lying relaxed on her bed. Arul was preparing dinner for both.

“Am thinking to buy a small land in my native town! What do you say?” – Arul asked as he tossed the roti in pan.

“Your native town?! I don’t think that’s a good idea!” – Indhu replied swiping her phone screen.

“Oh! But I feel that will be profitable” – Arul

“I told my opinion! You can decide! After all its your money” – Indhu said and bit her tongue at once.

“What did you say? Your money huh?! Why are you talking like this Chandhu?” – Arul asked with disappointed.

“No no! I didn’t mean it that way! I just…” – Indhu

“No problem! But I would like to register that its terribly hurting and am getting angry! I have never categorised it as your money or mine. Its our money!” – Arul said and Indhu felt bad about herself.

“Am very sorry! I really….” – Indhu

“Its ok! But Its hurting!” -Arul said and Indhu cursed herself.

“Sisssyyy!!! Thank you so much! Just spoke to mom! Mom and dad meeting Shyaam’s parents tomorrow! All because of you! Love you so much” – Aadhiraa jumped with joy.

“Love you too my dear!!! So no worries! Just roam around and enjoy girl! Convey my regards to Shyaam as well” – Aadhiraa smiled

“Love you love you love you! Ummmmaaah!” – Adhiraa kissed over phone.

“Ok then! Take care! Don’t let any conflicts between both the parents! Be alert both of you” – Aadhiraa

“Definitely!” – Shylajaa

It was Shylajaa’s call the next day.

"Sissy! Are you busy?!" - Shylajaa

"A little! Busy with the CSR activity here!" - Aadhiraa

"oops! Shall I call you later?!" - Shylajaa

"Not that busy! Tell me! What happened?! All good?"- Aadhiraa

“Love you my sissy! All good! Both parents liked each other’s family and a big green signal for us!” – Shylajaa said with happiness.

“Awesome! So no more worries! Both of you enjoy your love life! They say this is the golden phase! Don’t miss it! Enjoy guys!” – Aadhiraa said with heartfelt happiness without realizing what is going to happen next.

"Sissy! What exactly you do in CSR? We dont have such things in my office! Am curious" - Shylajaa started

"What we do is, we use to find small government schools where the students doesn't have adequate facilities...Then we decide what all we can do from our company for the students and the school! Its 1 school per month! Last time we built a toilet for the school students. This month we are issuing notebooks and other stationery stuff for the kids." - Aadhiraa

"Cool! It would be nice if they start this even in my office! Let me check with the team here" - Shylajaa

"Good! Convey my regards to Shyaam" - Aadhiraa smiled.

Madhu and Kayal were sitting in a park and Krish was playing with other kids.

“Why do we suffer Madhu?” – Kayal asked all of a sudden

“Hmmmm” – Madhu smirked

“God only knows” – Madhu smiled

“If there is one” – Kayal said abruptly

“When I see a happy family or a happy couple, I wonder why do I have to suffer like this…What is my mistake…Why is this punishment for…” – Kayal

“We don’t have answer Kayal! Just that we are suffering!” – Madhu said caressing the grasses.

“Madhu! You know what? There was a girl in my neighborhood! She eloped from home when she was 15. Such a big shame for her parents! Everyone cursed her! She infact filed case against her parents and it was a very big chaos. She ran away with someone when we was not even 18. Her parents were very much ashamed and everyone knew this. After a year, they found her somewhere and realized that her husband was irresponsible to run a family and worthless. They immediately brought her back forcefully, and she got married to someone else after a couple of years! Now she is living happily and everyone is respecting her since she got married to a rich family!

But me….I was studious, I was obedient both in school and at home, I fell in love, was committed to the same person, never spoiled my parents image. My wedding was with my parents’ consent! I always respected them! But me…Today I don’t even have anyone.

I don’t understand such things Madhu! I was good to everyone! Then why is that am destined to suffer like this?!!!” – Kayal

Madhu did not have an answer since it was same for her. She was too obedient that she married the guy of her mother’s choice and now she is standing all alone without anyone.

“Don’t know dear. They say previous birth sins’ are being carried to this birth and that’s why we suffer. Though I don’t believe in all such things….Every religion has its own beliefs” – Madhu

“I don’t believe Madhu …. Why God made us to commit sin even in last birth… Don’t know. …. Am becoming an atheist these days…Fed up with everything. You know what? My mom use to visit all the astrologers in my town! She was such a freak.” – Kayal

“Is that all true? I don’t think so” – Madhu

“But they predicted my divorce even before it happened! That’s what makes me think” – Kayal

“I don’t believe in all such things!” – Madhu

“Hmmm…The house rent is ok for you right?! Or shall we shift to some other smaller house?” – Kayal

“Lets see! Lets see how much money do we have after all the expenses! With that we will decide” – Madhu

“Ok done! But as of now…what is our biggest expense every month?” – Kayal

“Krish’s school fees! You don’t need to share that Kayal” – Madhu

“no way! Don’t I love him?! No issues! I will share everything” – Kayal

“Its ok Kayal! I will manage” – Madhu

“I don’t have anyone else other than you both Madhu! Its my happiness actually!” – Kayal

Arunarc, Lata6, happyperson and 5 others like this.