1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Time..

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by Star25, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Friends, I have written this poem after a long time from my life instances.

How would u feel :
    When you are loyal to your husband and when he still doubts your loyalty :anguished:
    When you cared for all around you and in a tough situation theres no one to care for you:pensive:
    When you poured your love on someone so much and they just left you:unamused:
    When you helped others in need and there is no one to help you when you needed the most:disappointed:
    When you tried to keep others happy during their times of distress and no one was there to keep "you" happy :(
    When you were there to assist others in taking right decisions and in turn when you were pushed to taking tough decisions there was no one to guide you.:cry:
    And when you only wanted someone to talk to or cry out your feelings and there was no soul besides you even to talk:smirk:

Would u blame it on:
    The destiny that God planned for you (or)
    The past karma which comes back to you (or)
    The bad phase of life you need to cross through (or)
    The wrong people around you (or)
    On yourself for being good to others.

Do I have answers to any of the above?
    Not until God listens to my heartfelt prayers
    And has mercy on me for seeing me like an orphan with so much of loneliness.
    'But will he shower his blessings at least at some point in my life?' I wonder.

Time only has to give an answer...

jskls, GeetaKashyap and messedup like this.
  2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

:crybaby2:This is a fairly universal feeling and at some stage or the other (some, eternally) everybody goes through these emotions.

Some of the things I believe are:
    1. This too shall pass.
    2. I believe in Karma and it helps me to cope better.
    3. We have to consistently work and improve ourselves.
    4. Help anyone in need, if you can. If nobody helps you, accept it as Karma and work harder, but move on.
    5. Be grateful for the small mercies.
    6. I believe in God, the higher power. Even without believing in him, if you stay on the right path, it is good enough.
    7. Try to search for happiness within you; explore and rediscover yourself.
    8. Change the paradigm; don't ask 'why me?', instead accept the challenges as 'why not me?'. You will be stronger to get up every time you fall and continue with your work or fulfill your role on this earth.

My article,The Universal Formula Of Nature deals with the struggles and unfavourable circumstances in our life and the attitude required to survive and win over them.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    shravs3, jskls, messedup and 3 others like this.
  3. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@GeetaKashyap : Thanks a lot Geetha ..You have lifted my spirits. .i really felt like pushing each day harder since it is tough without people besides you to support.. I do find happiness within me and not from outside but it's our human psychology to want to be loved and cared for.. Like you said I used to ask to God 'why me' question henceforth I will gain the confidence and ask 'why not me'...how much ever I motivate myself positively sometimes it does go out of hand and I lose hope :( anyways from now on I will keep telling myself 'this too shall pass' whenevr I feel sad or lonely. Thanks a lot dear.

messedup and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear Star25,

Take each day as it comes; strive to be your best self. That doesn't mean that you will never feel down or demotivated; a certain faith and belief in yourself will help you to bounce back quickly and stay optimistic. I too go through these cyclical feelings at intervals but this belief helps me to get back to normalcy quickly. This is normal. Problems shall remain but your reactions and their intensity changes. Thus you will feel more empowered and positive. This will, in turn, give you the courage and strength to resolve routine issues more easily.

Star25 likes this.
  5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Sure Geetha..will follow what you said.. Thank you so much.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Many of us go through some or many of the above as you listed. I have stopped questioning. I just accept take it one day at a time. Write it away. If it helps to clear your mind. I write it and keep it. On Friday evenings I clear up my writings. Either I post it here or trash it. Cheer up. This too shall pass. Geetha has given you valid pointers. Take care

shravs3, Star25 and GeetaKashyap like this.
  7. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@jskls : Thanks dear.. I feel good after pouring my thoughts and feelings here...i feel really good after sharing with you all and it does gives me the feeling that i am not alone. I really like the thought that you take it one day at a time ..I always worry about my future but henceforth I will also try to follow your way of taking life and accepting the things that come one day at a time ..thank you so much :kissingheart:

jskls likes this.
  8. Aarushi8411

Aarushi8411 New IL'ite

One of the my favourite quote regarding time!!

“The trouble is, you think you have time.”

– Buddha
    Do right thing at right time and in right way . Time matters a lot .

Star25 likes this.