1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

pch Ena kodumai sir idhu :BangHead::facepalm: but still it's ok sis because doctor uncle got married to Savi aunty....that was more important :beer-toast1::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Sure sure I will come and read...invite ellam vendam...(invite is not required) last week busy adha varala. Don't feel low sissy... try frequent updates if possible at least for next 5-10 epis (perasai-n thana solluringa :lol::lol:) I know ur sch but just try it out.

Tata:wave1:

sreeram likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 13

Vishwanathan's mother was walking from the kitchen to the entrance gate many times restlessly.

"Appa, what happen to this Amma today? Why is she practising to walk? Is she participating in any marathon?"

Savithiri giggled closing her mouth seeing her like that.

"Hey vaalu (naughty), sh..... hope you don't want to get beatings from your mother today".

Savithiri nodded her head quickly saying no.

"Then, better you go and sleep now".

They both were exchanging talks in a very feeble voice.

Suddenly her mother came near them hurriedly and both got scared thinking she is going to scold.

"What happen to this boy today? Why hasn't he turned up till now?"

Her voice and body language showed her restlessness.

He showed eyes to Savithiri asking her to go inside and spoke to his wife.

"Come and sit here. I know you are excited but why do stress yourself. Stay relaxed. What's the urgency to talk about this today itself?"

"Don't know Savi appa, but i feel that we should not waste time just like that. If he says ok today then i am planning to speak with Anna tomorrow itself".

"I feel you are rushing. But you should be ready to accept whatever he says. You shouldn't force him if he isn't interested in this".

He looked at her face keenly and knew that she is not ready to take a negative reply from Vishwa.

But to his surprise she nodded a yes and went inside quietly.

After half an hour Vishwanathan returned home and looked very tired. His mother became anxious seeing him but his father gestured her not to say anything now.

She patiently waited till he refreshed and had his dinner.

The moment he sat relaxed next to his father she came there and stood next to his father.

"Amma, what is the matter? Why are you looking so tensed?"

Knowing his mother, Vishwanathan spoke when his mother was about to speak.

Both his father and mother exchanged a quick glance.

He saw them and smiled within thinking, "Vishwa, something is cooking between them. For sure it's about you only".

But he waited for them to start.

"Vishwa, we have decided to look alliance for your marriage, wanted to know your opinion before we start the process".

His father spoke hurriedly and looked at his face.

"Oh god, you wanted to talk about this only".

He laughed little loud feeling relaxed that the matter is nothing serious.

His parents saw him puzzled.

"Appa, i thought you are going to talk about some serious issue. I feel relaxed now".

"Marriage is about life time matter not a joke Vishwa".

His mother's tone told him that she is angry on his behaviour.

He went near her and made her sit next to him.

"What amma, you are getting this much angry? I didn't mean in that way. Seeing you tensed i thought something happened in the house and i was worried. That's why told like that ma. Not like how you think ma".

He tried to convince her.

After a while she too felt that she has over reacted to him and spoke to him with an apology for her behaviour.

"Fine Vishwa, now let me come to the topic".

Vishwanathan waited for her to continue.

"We have thought to talk with Vaidehi's father for your marriage with Vaidehi. What do you say?"

She was trying to make out from his reaction.

"Chandru's sister Vaidehi?"

"Yes, do you have any objection or anything else to say".

"No ma, i don't have any objection. Am ready to marry any girl whom you both choose".

Vishwanathan's parents felt very happy and proud of their son.

"Very good, then we shall talk to Anna tomorrow itself. What do you say?"

Seeing her happiness Vishwanathan's father agreed and all three went to sleep with contented heart.

This happiness was there till they met Vaidehi's father next day morning after the youngsters left to college and work.

Vishwanathan's parents went to Vaidehi's house after praying to god and getting blessings and approval from Vishwanathan's grandmother.

They met and had cordial talks for a while and Vishwanathan's father asked him about Vaidehi's marriage and told him about the purpose of their visit.

With small hesitation he told them his decision and the marriage proposal that has come and their talks to meet after Chandrasekar's return.

Vishwanathan's mother was upset hearing the news. His father felt little bad that it didn't happen but he was happy for them.

"Anna, since nothing has been finalised, why don't you give it a thought".

"I don't know what to say ma. I feel really happy to hear from you both but if you both had come few days back, i would have agreed immediately but now i need to talk with my children and know their opinion".

"You need not have any hesitation Anna, we are fine with your decision".

Both men looked at her and didn't know what she was saying.

"I mean, we are ready for the marriage as per your decision of marrying your son and daughter to the same family".

Vishwanathan's mother told him confidently without even asking her husband or children's opinion.

Vishwanathan's father was taken back by her words whereas Vaidehi's father was surprised hearing her.

For a while none spoke and everybody was busy with their own thoughts.

It was Vishwanathan's mother who broke the silence.

"Please take time, speak with the children and tell us your decision Anna. We will be waiting to hear a positive reply from you".

She smiled and both took leave from him.

Vishwanathan's father has never seen such a bold behaviour of his wife all these years. He was shocked and also upset with her.

Contd....

3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha.... true Adharv....
    Read and share your thoughts when you get time dear.

Thank you for your supportive words. I will try to update without much gap.

Adharv likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Viswa uncle's reaction was very cool sissy :banana::lol:

Super super aunty appadi podunga :cheer::cheer: This shows how keen aunty is about this proposal so double dhamaka :beer-toast1: I loved aunt's bold action sissy.....vitta chance poidum (if not they would miss the chance) I am still waiting for chandru uncle's reaction....konjam sikrama avaroda expression katungale ma (please show his reaction soon)

Aunt's anxiety is well captured :clap2::clap2: Thank you sissy for this interesting update....Look forward for the next one. Keep rocking.

sreeram likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sreeram Priya viral fever attacked. Will give fb after two days. There are many silent readers and don't worry about fb. Your story and Iniya 'S story reaches many readers. Keep going

sreeram likes this.
  6. Bhoonzee

Bhoonzee Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya, @sreeram

Very interesting move from Vishawa's mother. Great going dear :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:. Waiting for the reaction of Vishwas's father and Savithri .

Fantastic writer. :number_one::number_one::number_one:

Thanks
    Bhuvana

sreeram likes this.
  7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Adharv for your enthusiastic fb. I feel happy and glad that you liked the characters and found the update interesting.

Yes, sometimes are situation makes us to take bold decision in life. This is one among them. Hope nobody objects her decision.

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much ma for your kind and encouraging words. Feel blessed to always have your support.

Please take care ma. Wishing and praying for your speedy recovery.

Iniya always catches everybody's attention by her gripping story line and narration ma. No doubt at all ma. @IniyaaSri

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhuvana,

I was very eagerly waiting for your comments seeing your likes for the previous updates. Thank you so much dear your words made my day.......

You will know about their reaction in the next update. Keep reading and post your fb. I would be waiting to know your comments.

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sreeram Priya very nice.In marriage discussion bold action must be taken at appropriate time . i love Vishi's mother .

sreeram likes this.