Work From Home ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jun 30, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Any genuine websites to work from home?like data entry etc..anyone tried it? Kindly help.Thank you...

2. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

You can try www.upwork.com. It is for freelancers and have various kind of job openings.

Sangeeta85, anika987 and shravs3 like this.
  3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Yes if some one has a job from home and for real ..let us know please..

alady2018 likes this.
  4. alady2018

alady2018 Silver IL'ite

I work from home full-time and am a software engineer. I used to work from the office full-time. With some reorg in the office, my manager was changed to someone who was at a different location. So our team was spread out and my manager didn't mind anyone working from home as long as they got their work done.

This change happened at the same time, I was trying hard to get more time to spend with my 1-yr old. Saving 1.5 hours of commute time - was too inviting so I started WFH.

I know of many like me - once you've established yourself, it is possible to change to WFH.
    However I know that career gets on the back-burner, one gets a lot of important info late, and this can considerably affect opportunities and career growth. Since I allocated a decade of my life to career development, I am ok with a (hopefully) short stagnant period when my child is young.

(For context, I am in a city in USA)

messedup likes this.
  5. varnikamenon

varnikamenon New IL'ite

Not only the Data entry job, there is also other work from job like content writing, you can try it and earn.

6. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

Hi Anika987
    I have no experience of working as a freelancer but heard a lot about these freelancing website such as Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, and Peoplehour. Go through each website and register there you will surely find the work
    of your requirement. Hope this information helps you.