1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Kamal Aiyaa..

Naalaaikachum ask something to that mahat and aishwarya..mudinja rendu appu vainga ulla poi..

candidheart likes this.
  3. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I too felt this should have been the case. He may not be able to watch with his schedules but atleast he can get audience comments through PR and then host. He is totally spoiling his name and political entry.

Orchid78, anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Avar than ooru oora poi vishwaroopam2 promote pannuraaru! How is he going to find 5 hours to watch the entire week's episodes?
    For all you know, the only thing he watches is the 1 minute recap he keeps showing us every Saturday.

BTW, heard the movie is not doing well too, so for the next few weeks, we can look forward to him polambufying on how public failed to appreciate his creativity and how his works are way ahead of time. For good measures, he probably would say stuff like how he's getting appreciation for movies like hey ram, Mumbai xpress, aalavandhan now...cos you know, people actually take that long to understand his forward minded vision:unamused: It's ok pa, VR2 ellam namma range illai. Engalukku kachada program podhum:cheer:

5. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Catching up on posts ladies, Naan 'naduvula konjam pakkatha kanom' ayiten
    naan weekend episode apram pakala..read post here and tried to watch the best/worst performer episode..
    en in that Mahat is talking like mumz told her name..She said Mahat only? then y this kolaveri?

I also saw a clipping of Rithvikha, where is was very rude to vaish? en'nu puriyala ana sema irritating attitude..what was the reason behind this..Vaish is pavam..ellarum panthadranga...

anushri and ILoveTulips like this.
  6. candidheart

ama inga us theatre la..2 day weekend show ku enni 20 per kulla than vanthurukanga ..my friend said who is an ardent kamal fan.. and she was kazhuvi kazhuvi oothifying!

anushri, anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  7. candidheart

Aishwarya -eccentric psycho personality.. ava mela irkura kovatha side'la vechupartha...looks vice
    I think make up ilama latchanama than iruka..(in that movie with nakul as a girl next door, with limited makeup she was nice) she just wears too much make up that she looks totally different and when she removes people can't take the difference. satharanama she is better latchanam than yasshikha IMO.

anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Government job resign pannittu pogaadheeeengaaaa ...:hello:

Sofea, anushri and rosy786 like this.
  9. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Hello girls, how are you all?? Couldn't watch last 7 days episodes, but read your comments here and there. So many things happened. Ponn evicted, Yash in love with mahat?? I agree with you girls, I don't think Yash really "in love" with him, but she just couldn't take the humiliation when she said "yes" and he said "no" - in "national television" ley

Looks like danny and vaish are in danger zone now. I don't think I would bother who goes. Vaish looks paavam when everybody shows their anger on her, but seeing she was the one who helped mahat to stuff clothes to make his bum bigger, I got so furious on her. How can she do that knowing how insulting it would be for another girl. So no more paavam paakkradhu for her. :rage:

Sofea, anushri, meepre and 1 other person like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Promo pantheengala!!

Aishwarya mara kazhandu pochu..send her to the asylum please! BB her mental health comes first than your TRP

Else..

Aishwarya would have got a lump sum and a one way ticket to bengal to never come back to Chennai after B.B..

Shariq Eppa unga mind voice Enna solludhu??

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    anushri and sabari like this.