1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Anga (spiritual sections) yaaraiyum judge panna chance kidaikaatu. Judge pannulena, avaru ku thookam varaatthu.
    Inga ellaraiyum judge pannalam cos we are kachada show watching people no? So he /she gets peaceful and satisfying sleep

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Mahat is so disrespectful...cha..loosu paya..

Aishwarya..unnaku eruku di..enna jenmam ava..psycho ! yeppa..makeup dabbala shower pannalo!Don't laugh like a villi!

Aishwarya + Mahat should get married..velangidum!!!

Mumtaaz semma strong emotionally...she may have done right or wrong..but everyone was more rude than needed..

vashnavi mind voice "naama silent a erupom! naama thappichitom!vambu mattum kepom!"

by the way,bucket,mug enna mokka task edhu?

Hate yaashika also..she is cunning and shrewd!!

Balaji good panchaayat..

Mumtaaz,janani,vaishnavi handles things better than the rest.

3. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

Not sure if I agree with the rest of the up-in-arms posts, and I wont have the time to counter each of the gang individually. But the qn above is a fair one, no one asked me to. So, this will be my last post here and unlike others (who have been making pronouncements galore if you read their posts), when I say that, I'll ensure I stick to my word. So, last post and I'll save my energy from the arguments. See ya.

4. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Girl, don’t waste time watching midnight and morning masala. In morning masala they show karadi moonji Danny brushing his teeth roaming across the house and in midnight masala is about Balaji and his farts or close up of Yashika and aish without makeup, don’t know which is worse.I spared u the horror! Please don’t. Nambo avlo kevalama pogala...

5. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Oh..I didn’t know that she did her schooling in Chennai..Though I was surprised by her better command over Tamil and singing Tamil songs..
    I dint watch BB properly this season,including today’s episode..
    Just getting updates from you gals..

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Sofea and anika987 like this.
  6. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

She is way too calculative for her age. One side acting like supporting Janani & then warning Mahat not to be friends with Jan bcoz, there will be one less person in the other group to nominate:openmouth:

Danny saying he doesn't talk @ nomination is the ultimate comedy:tearsofjoy::clapclap::clap2:

7. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Ha Ha, same thing here I'm unable to tolerate aishu's annoying shouting used to forward, yesterday stopped after 10 mins came here and read the updates. My husband vera after hearing aishu's scream from my laptop yelling at me nee sanda poda ava kitadhan training edukiriyanu katharar.:rage::rage:

8. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

In fact for bommalatam task mumtaj or vaishu should be the best performer and to my knowledge mahat is the worst performer he only initiated lot of violations and on top of it co conspired with opp team.

anushri and ILoveTulips like this.
  9. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the updates ladies.. i can decide not to watch as I don’t want a high BP:shakehead:.
    Already lagging behind a week..
    Lost interest long back ;totally lost interest with KH episodes too.
    He is surely not watching. Maybe Vijay TV chooses the parts for him to watch probably as montages. And he watched that and does some BS summarising on his own.Thats whats happening I suppose.

10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

anga BB2 thollai na , inga ithu thollai . mudiyalai ba .