Warning! Fake Ids To Advise On Surrogacy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Cheeniya, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    Hundreds of fake IDs are being floated every day to advise our members about Surrogacy. We are doing our best to filter them out. However please be cautious about such IDs advising you on Surrogacy.
    A typical message runs like this:
    "Hello everyone! Hope all are doing well! I am new to this forum! But posting here for the first time! I am infertile! I got married 7 years ago! I cannot conceive due to my heart disease! My heart disease is called mitral stenosis! Which cannot be curable! I love kids! I want to start my family! But I am helpless! I and my DH have decided to go for surrogacy! Surrogacy is a safe process! We were scared at first! Many people gave us this advice! I am really hopeful for it! Surrogacy is an awesome choice for every one of those individuals who can't get conceive. My friend had gone through this process! She was very satisfied! So don't get scared! Go for it! All the best!"
    Sri

2. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

3. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Unfortunate :( Can't imagine someone trying to earn a living stooping so low and preying on the helpless among us :fearscream:

friendabc likes this.
  4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I have also noticed someone is creating multiple ids and replying to all the threads (recent and the old threads) in the TTC forum :(

friendabc and shravs3 like this.
  5. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

today ive caught two such FAKE IDS ...

6. Urmila420

Urmila420 New IL'ite

Urm, Hi guys. I feel a little nervous typing this, lol. I'm relatively new to the forum. And I have honest infertility issues. So if I post something related to my infertility, will you guys ban me or something? (Hint: please don't just in case).
    Thankyou.

7. dakota33

dakota33 New IL'ite

This is weird. People come here to share experiences and get help.

VidhyaVi likes this.
  8. Sail

Sail New IL'ite

This is really bad. Those who really need help may truoble.ANd i am new to this Forum.I am planning for kids and take suggestionss from the group i have joined here.