1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Home

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by upfsabari, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Smile30

Smile30 Silver IL'ite

very nice thread.....inspired by your posts.....

olyfree likes this.
  2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Very nice and helpful thread.

3. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies

I want something. I dont know where to post this. In my building garbage room is almost always dirty. People keep their trash bags inside the garbage room and dont deposit it inside the garbage chute. I feel very uncomfortable to use garbage room. Have complained several times, have to adjust till we move out.

I have this habit of changing dress and taking bath after going to throw away my trash. What all do you do once you reach back to your flat? Do you all take bath or just wash hands? How can I skip throwing away garbage daily? I hate using garbage room.

4. wings2010

wings2010 Senior IL'ite

Inspiring thread ladies. I feel my home is looking junky. Mine ground floor flat. Attractive to cockroaches I think. I couldn't terminate after all attempts. I used to see not professional but home sewing, I was keeping clothes bits for use. Same like many others lots of dubbas in kitchen.mom gave many utensils dumped in laft .if some guest come it might required. How u all manage everything neat n tidy. Am kind of lazy too. Help me get rid of pests. my kid is allergic to sprays ..also started cleaning hall today