1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 62:

When Madhu got down, Chandran was sitting with his mother and few other common relatives.

Madhu entered the house with her tea mug and Kayal followed her quietly.

“Oh! This is her friend?” – A lady started

“Yeah! She is my friend!” – Madhu said firmly

“She came here for the weekend?” – the next question

“Yes” – Madhu

“Her husband and in laws wont mind?” – the question came and it was becoming embarrassing for Kayal.

“She is divorced and she doesn’t have anyone! Even her parents are not in good terms with her” – Madhu kept the mugs on the kitchen table.

“Aaaah! We got the answer! Its just the bad influence! Thats why even you want divorce!” – Chandran’s mom said and everyone looked at Kayal.

"She is my friend and no one has rights to comment about her personal life!" - Madhu continued.

“Why do we want to talk about others?! We have lots to talk about me” – She said casually and sat in a cushioned chair.

“Fine! You start” – Chandran’s mom

“What should I tell! I don’t want to live with him and I want divorce” – Madhu said firmly

“But he wants to live with you and his son” – someone said and Madhu adjusted her posture to sit comfortably.

“He doesn’t contribute to the family in any way! No financial support, no moral support, no emotional support and above all he started hitting me! My very first domestic violence. I don’t want to bear all this and run for money through out my life. I already gave him a chance and he failed as usual without even taking any effort!” – Madhu finished

“Is this all a reason?!!” - A lady sounded sarcastic and everyone nodded their heads in agreement

“We all had ample tortures soon after marriage! All these things are petty! Common between a husband and wife” – an elderly lady said and Madhu smirked

“My husband didn’t work for years! It was me who was the bread winner for the family! Didn’t we live happily?” – another one

“Me and my husband are fighting every day! Even after 25 years of marriage! Did we file for divorce? The younger generation is hasty! No patience at all” – the next voice

“Even now its me who works and he doesn’t give a penny! Did I apply for divorce?!” – the next one

Everyone stated their own lives as examples and Madhu smiled.

“What?! Why are you smiling?!!!” - Everyone got irritated seeing Madhu’s face.

“All your sufferings, sacrifices, pride…. everything is acknowledged. Good!

“When you all suffered like that, why didn’t you people remain quiet when it comes to your sons and daughters?!!!"

“First question to you! - Madhu stood before a lady and crossed her hands!

“I agree and understand that you suffered a lot. But Why did you fight with your son-in-law’s family? Just because you wanted your daughter and her husband to live separately! You wanted your daughter to be away from chaos, right? You want her to live happily right? Why didn't you let her suffer like you did?”

“And you” – Madhu moved to the next.

“You were searching a rich guy for your daughter, right? Because you wanted your daughter to live happily?! Finally, you got one and you are daughter is happy. Why didn’t you get her married to a guy of your status? Why did you look for a guy who is financially well settled? Because you thought financial security is important for your daughter's happiness"

Everyone of you suffered in your life. But did you let your sons and daughters suffer? No right? Tried your best to give them comfortable lives right?

Even I want to live peacefully and with this guy its impossible! Its such a loveless life and I am drained completely. Its simple! I have just been exploited and there is nothing else with my life. I cant run anymore. I want to live life.

I lost everything! 90 sovereigns of gold jewelry. If you all can give me that, I will not proceed with divorce. I will have that money as replacement and I also will not pay anymore loans if he takes one. Is this ok?" - Madhu

“Are you mad?! How can you ask our jewellery?!!” – a lady raised her voice.

“Even money is fine for me! You guys can share and contribute!” – Madhu sat on the couch

“We just thought of giving you good advice on your life and you are asking for money?!!” – a man asked angrily

“I am in a problem now! I need all my lost money to repay the remaining loans! You guys seems to care so much for my life! Then why don’t you help me?! “ – Madhu asked deliberately and everyone got irritated

“You are going beyond your limit Madhu” – Chandra yelled

“I don’t want to live with you! That’s it!” – Madhu said softly but firmly

“You are spoiling your life Madhu!” – Her mom said angrily.

“Don’t you have sense ma?! You have been seeing all the ugly things he has been doing and still you want me to suffer!???” – Madhu

“Let him he be bad! What will you do alone?! How can you survive?! Even you cant depend on your kid in your oldage!” – Madhu’s mom

“I can manage like how I have been managing even when Chandran was there with me…. completely useless – Madhu said in an irritated tone.

“She is working right?! For sure she would have found someone and he is the one who is making her to talk like this “ – a man said and Madhu remained quiet.

“You can have it as you wish! No objections at all” – Madhu

“What sort of girl are you! You have your husband here and you want someone else?!!!” – a lady said and Madhu was quiet.

“Either help me or just leave!” – Madhu said calmly and everyone got irritated at once

“There is no respect for us! Lets move” – the relatives got out of the house and Chandran stood as such in anger.

“I will never cooperate! Let me see what you do” – Chandran

“I don’t mind! But if you harass me, you will go behind bars! That’s for sure!” - Madhu said and Chandran got shocked

“You will put me behind the bars?!” – Chandran raised his voice and his anger spiked.

“if you disturb my life, I will! I spoke to my lawyer already” – Madhu said and Chandran’s anger spiked at once.

All of a sudden, he pressed her neck and everyone pulled him away.

“This is what he will do, if he comes to me again! Better stay away and now get out!!!” – Madhu said and the relatives who were standing at the entrance watched everything.

“Because of such ladies, the divorce rate is increasing in our country!!! Such a shame!” – Someone’s voice.

“Enough of women suffering silently! Let us breathe at least now!” – Madhu said compressing all her emotions.

“Then if everyone is applying for divorce, will there be families?! Every family will be broken” - a lady said.

“Exploiting a gender is good??? Enough of all the sufferings in the name of adjustment! Why it is customary for the women to suffer? Why don’t you teach good things to men?! Even if men started behaving good, happy families will bloom! Don’t keep blaming women! Teach your son! Let them know how to treat their wives! Enough of all our silent sufferings!” – Madhu said aloud and shut the door heavily.

Her mom ,Kayal and Krish stood as such.

There was a slight hustle and bustle outside.

“You don’t need her anymore! She is such a “ – someone said and Madhu stood quietly

“That’s why women should be locked in kitchen! Just the money gives them this much courage” – another voice

“I think she is having an affair and she wanted to get rid of Chandran so that she can live with her new husband” – someone said and Madhu wasn’t tensed.

“What have you done Madhu?” - Madhu’s mom cried heavily.

“I can manage ma!” – Madhu said softly

“I was not lucky enough to live with my husband! I at-least had a big family to secure me! But you don’t have anyone except me!!! How can we survive?!!” – Her mom

"Like how we are living now without him" - Madhu said dryly.

Kayal felt embarrassed and stood there with tears.

“Maa please! I don’t understand! Why are you not worried about my peace of mind but you are very much worried about not living with him? “ - Madhu

“That is the protection you have got Madhu! Don’t lose it! Let him be at home even if he doesn’t earn” – Mom

“And I should keep running behind money and lose everything in life?!! What will I get from that?!!!” – Madhu

“If you dont listen me, I wont be with you Madhu! I will go to our native town” – Madhu’s mom said softly and everyone were shocked.

“Black mail ma?” – Madhu asked and her mom was quiet.

“Be with Chandran or am moving away!” – Her mom said again and Madhu smiled.

“you too ma?!!! Ok…your wish” – Madhu said and the other two was shocked.

“Aunty!! Please! She doesn’t have anyone else aunty! Don’t go away” – Kayal pulled her hands and there wasn’t any response.

To everyone’s surprise Krish didn’t stop her and he sat quietly beside Madhu.

Arunarc, Lata6, Adharv and 5 others like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Yeah Madhu is trying her best to close Chandran's chapter! Lets see whether she succeeds or not.
    And the way I introduced Arul was like he was an introvert and many doesn't know about him and infact he was not even regular to tuition! So high chance that he doesn't know. Also they both do not belong to the same school! And you will be getting the remaining answers in the next episode dear! : )

Also Novel world is not out of the world dear! :smile::smile::smile::smile: Stories and novels are a always a mirror image of real life and imagination. Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures! Yeah lets see whether She tells about Manish to Arul or not!
    Thanks dear! Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! :blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Have a lovely day ahead:blush:

aarthi28 likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri Iniya not well. Will give my fb after two days

4. IniyaaSri

Take care of your health ma! I will wait for you!
    Take rest ma! Thank you so much for letting me know!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery ma!

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Excellent ...Appreciate Madhu's move and talks....
    Pavam atleast Krish is understanding Madhu

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Intense episode iniyaa..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

சூப்பர் இனியா செல்லம்

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. gouthamijasti

gouthamijasti New IL'ite

I like Madhu's character.I hope Chandran is not going to harm her!!!

Dint Manish know Indhu is in love with Arul for these many years that he wants to talk to her now.He should have confessed his love atleast after knowing she is in love with someone....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Even in todays world a woman is blamed for divorce not the man. Very well narrated that family discussion. Good going mam. I feel with this episode atleast we woman should support such woman with divorce n atleast should stop criticising them.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear! : )
    Yeah Krish is with his mom! : )
    Thanks for the feedback dear : )