Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. diva31

diva31 Guest

Hi dear. I can understand the pain you have been through. But, dear don’t lose hope. Life has many hardships. We must face them with the bright smile. I also had a miscarriage in 2011. I had twins with me. It was a very hard time for me and my husband. but thanks to god that I got pregnant again and had children before too. then my sister also faced a miscarriage. It was her first pregnancy. she was really depressed at that time but within a few months, she conceived again. So, don't despair at all/ You will be pregnant again very soon. It is just a test for you. Stay strong. LOVE!

2. powerSAM

powerSAM New IL'ite

Hey there dear I hope you are doing fine, definitely there is a need of this section because this is the thing where women need the most support from their fellow friends and people. Since you have gone through this whole pain and still you are thinking that hoe one can go through this phase is very strong of you and definitely this will help others also to get up and motivate their selves that sometimes life will through rocks at you but it is not for forever. The bad phase does end and turns into the good one which is filled with happy moments so one must remain hopeful and stay positive in every situation. Really happy to see that you are motivated and looking ahead best of luck.

3. diva31

diva31 Guest

Hello everyone! When something bad happens to you, it’s hard to shake the feeling that other people think you did something to bring it on. Miscarriages are very common nowadays. there are many ladies that have gone through this discouraging phase. I am a mother of % beautiful kids but I also I had a miscarriage, the worst culprit of this reflexive blaming was myself. It took me years to get over thinking that I caused the loss of my twin babies. It was my 3rd pregnancy. I had two successful deliveries (first triplets and then a single boy) before. I was 28 years old and in excellent health. It was my 9th week, we had a little accident and I lost both my kids. It was a very hard time for my husband too but I took it really deep. It crushed me although I had four kids already. I ached for the loss of them whom a mother feels like she already knows. I got some health issues too after that. But my family especially my loving husband really took care of me. Time passed and overall we all grew strong and well. Then in 201, I again got pregnant and we had a healthy son in April 2015, with the help of very attentive doctors. It’s now been more than seven years since the miscarriage and while I still grieve those twins, I no longer blame myself or wish it hadn’t happened. That life path ended for me, but I’m on another one now. That’s all there is. Just never lose hope and stay strong!

4. dakota33

dakota33 New IL'ite

Hey there. I am so sorry. I feel your pain. I had a similar incident. I had two failed IVF cycles. And the one that did result in pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. It was devastating and very upsetting. I am glad I have such a supporting husband. I do not know what we would do without him. We are looking into other options now. I am hopeful. We might find an option that meets our requirements. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to have my own children. Wish me luck.

5. Katherine

Katherine New IL'ite

Hey happyn,Hope you are in good health.I am sorry to hear about what happened with you.It sure is difficult to handle.Enduring is difficult part but what i find the most difficult part is living with it.The guilt and the remorse just keeps eating one up from inside.Day in day out you just keep remembering about your baby.What if he/she was born what would have happen.How would you have lived.All types of questions comes to mind.Even one imagines scenarios of future for their child.What they will do when they group.It sure is difficult to handle all this.The thoughts are the most difficult to forget.I have had similar experience.I am glad you started this support group.I am from York,UK and will like to be a part of this group.

6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When you see such spammers please report the member. Click on the member’s Profile and use the report option there(instead of reporting the post). Please add a message saying “spammer”.

shravs3 likes this.
  7. libran

libran Junior IL'ite

Hello Mercy,

Can I message you personally. How are u doing right now? Did u have recurring miscarriage? I went through this and had a late term miscarriage and had almost same symptoms (like mucus like discharge , white in color and after 3 days had an abortion

8. libran

libran Junior IL'ite

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Sending lots of love and support nyour way!

Sweety82 likes this.
  9. libran

libran Junior IL'ite

I lost my baby exactly a week before on aug 15th. It is pretty traumatic, a worst experience in my life. Im yet to come to terms with this, we got to do whatever we got to do. Keep faith, keep praying, who knows you might get your rainbow baby.
    I had a healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy before this and absolutely had no idea this will happen in my 2nd pregnancy. Mere thought of another baby still scares me a lot. Is there anything we can do? Can we escape our fate? No!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  10. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am new her. Greetings to everybody and my prayers to all those who are suffering in miscarriage. I am suffering three miscarriage s on a row. So, i understand the pain we are going through. I feel so depressed and hopelessness often. I would love to hear some positive stories. Can anyone share their stories so that i can see some light ahead of pur life. Baby dust to you all are in my path.