1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Super episode Iniyaa. Good to know about Indhu & Arul.Hope Manish's entry doesn't make any crack between Indhu & Arul

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Is tat Manish fool to be loving her still even after she had become wife of another person....pavam indhu...this kind of junk people still exist in earth

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:BangHead: dei Manish are u still interested towards indhu :facepalm: you didnt even propose her and it's 16yrs and ippo poi :smash2:sethu Githu tholanjidadha pa (don't commit suicide) :crybaby2:

Interesting update iniyaa :clap2::clap2: indhu is very clear and practial in taking her decisions....no comments on their parents :rage: silly ego !!

Waiting to know more about Manish .do bless that poor child baby. Let him be happy. One vaasu is enough for the series. However I respect his love, hope he is little practical and forget indhu.

Thank you and keep rocking iniyaa.

ammusatheesh and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear! : )
    Lets see what happens further! : ) : ) : )

5. IniyaaSri

Yeah lets see what happens dear! Whether she is going to meet him or not!
    Good day Ammu dear! : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

I couldnt control my laughter! The way you said:mask::mask::mask:
    And still laughing girl!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks a lot dear! @Adharv Your feedbacks are unique and stunning! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Have a lovely day ahead : )

7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Mmmm...interesting...I would say Indhu should not react...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Yeah! Thats better for her! But lets see!
    Good day : ) Posting today's episode! : )

9. IniyaaSri

Episode 61:

“Why the hell is she texting me after these many years?! I don’t even remember when I met her…All of a sudden she started talking about Manish....?

“Wont she understand that I am married”

“Are they both nuts”

Indhu stood on the balcony and tried to dissolve her thoughts in the air.

Manish…

He was good! Chirpy! Naughty! May be a good guy! But what can I do! He never proposed! I never spoke to him!

I don’t even know whether he loved me or not.

Just that the whole school was making fun of us.

Other than that, I never knew what the reality is!

After too many struggles and curses, I got married to my love and why does he want to talk to me now

He would have known that I am married

I remember Shreya saying that Manish hated Arul since Arul was a first bencher those days.

Manish hated me marrying Arul

How stupid! We loved each other and we got married!

That too after waiting for years!

When life is getting set on the right path, why do people create such issues

Should I tell this to Arul…. He doesn’t even know that Manish loved me….

I have never told him…

Why should I tell him…Its he who was in love with me. Not me.

But yeah….Manish was good! He never disturbed me in anyway though he kept tracking me through Shreya. I do have a soft corner.

Soft corner? But why?

May be because he loved me….May be because he still wants to talk to me

Or because he never disturbed me?

But yeah… I do have some courtesy…..

But….

Why should I spoil everything when my life is happy. Should I really talk to him

Let me respond to Shreya and ask her to stay away from my life.

Indhu walked into the living room and looked for her phone. She couldn’t find it and her calling bell rang.

“You forgot your phone!” – Sheetal said with a smile

“Oh Thanks! I was searching” – Indhu

“And I saw the message! It was from Shreya!” – Sheetal said helplessly and Indhu unlocked her phone as she looked at Sheetal

“The message just popped up as it was lying on the table! It was unintentional!” – Sheetal

“Come on! No issues! I just unlocked it” – Indhu smiled.

“Shall I ask her what she is up to?! Maybe she will talk to Manish after these many years?” – Sheetal was too curious but she left with a smile out of decency.

“Are you mad Shreya?! Did you tell him or not that I got married?” – Indhu sent at once.

“Yes! All these years! He is thinking about you and I don’t think he will marry anyone else! Or maybe he won’t marry at all!” – Shreya

“How stupid!!” - Indhu murmured.

“You are his bestie, right? Wont you tell him! Why do you guys come into my life again!” – Indhu

“Please Indhu! Just once! He just wants to talk to you! That’s it! Nothing else” – Shreya

“I have already told you right? Arul hates Manish without even knowing that Manish was in love with me. If he comes to know about this, I really don’t know how Arul will react to this” – Indhu

“Please!” – Shreya sent and Indhu got up throwing her phone on the sofa.

“I am not going to reply her anymore! Will block her!” – Indhu murmured and walked away.

She opened her laptop after a long time and logged into her facebuk account. She deactivated it long back due to her issues at home.

As she scrolled she saw one of her tuition mate tagging everyone to a funny meme. There were many names in the post and the cursor hovered over Manish.

“Oh God!!! It would have been nice if I didn’t have soft corner for him”

Indhu was feeling confused whether she should tell this to Arul or ignore it completely and remain cool.

That was a Sunday morning and Madhu woke up around 8. Kayal was sleeping peacefully beside Krish.

“Maa! Coffee” – She walked towards the kitchen as she refreshed.

The coffee was ready but her mom’s lips were tight.

Madhu didn’t bother! She sipped her coffee and Kayal came out slowly.

“Good morning madam” – Madhu smiled.

“Good morning!” – Kayal replied sleepily.

“Come! Take the coffee and come! Lets go the terrace!” – Madhu walked and Kayal followed her.

“Yesterday evening was really nice na! Playing with Krish, dining out happily, and then again playing with Krish on bed. Such a lovely day it was” – Kayal said before sipping her coffee

“That’s why I asked you to come! Try this atleast once a month! Even Krish was very happy” – Madhu smiled.

Both kept talking about their lives and Krish came running after an hour.

“Maa…Dad, grandma and few more people have come! Come down ma. They are waiting for you” – Krish said and Madhu understood the scenario.

“Oh my God! I think they have come for a big discussion” – Kayal got up.

“I was waiting for this! Come! Lets go” – Madhu walked down and Kayal followed her.

Arunarc, Lata6, Bhoonzee and 4 others like this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:coldsweat::coldsweat: life = maths verum(only) problems :BangHead: madhu finally going to close the chapter of chandran :beer-toast1:

I think Arul might be aware of this Manish interest towards indhu because everyone around Indhu was aware......oh I got it in the Novel world such things will not happen illaya iniyaa :lol::lol: okay now it's operation time and indhu u got to share this to Arul and save Mani kutti :treadmill::treadmill:

Thank you iniyaa for the interesting update :clap2::clap2:waiting for the breaking update :smash2::smash2: chandran's head :tonguecrazy: