1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Be Afraid Of Birth-the Cause Of Death

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Aug 12, 2018.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I read the post the day it was posted but did not tap LIKE as I wasn't cocksure that I grasped it; and wondering like as to what purpose it would serve if we remain Afraid of birth and simultaneously thought of husbands with their cohorts in first or last trimester "at home" or and in consulting in gynec rooms, offices and in other congregations as in church or TEMPLE.
    2. It would be quite hilarious to think of society with folks being afraid of birth and perhaps it would lead to regressions in many spheres of human Endeavour!
    3. But after reading all FBs posted till this minute in this thread, I discovered and understood what is the undercurrent of your post.
    4. Kudos to OP and to other stalwarts, who had given the reader better perspective.
    So Please God keep us afraid of ......
    Regards.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    HariLakhera likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:for sure madam sister and our virtual brother lit the candle of this thread and dispelled darkness to a great extent and provided dominant illumination to even to those never heard of or thought of these bhakthi motcha routes to vaikunda (Heaven) and the monkey and that cat kitten and that ladder. I consider this
    The most outstanding fb in the thread and so Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
    Thanks and REGARDS.
    GOD BLESS US all always.

HariLakhera and Viswamitra like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri Thyagarajan:

According to learned people, all of that impressions will run like a film running in a projector when the baby is in the womb. The moment the baby is born, everything is encrypted and a special effort is needed to decode the secret encryption. Perhaps, that is the rationale for all the kicking that takes place inside the womb. Will any of us start our lives, if we knew what we did in our prior lives? Adi Sankara described in excruciating details of what the baby goes through inside the womb. In fact, when the science says, "crying baby is an indication of losing the life support and the need to breath on its own, the study of scriptures state that, "crying is an indication of the child's understanding one last time about living in the prison of desires and attachments". We are born to learn not to be born again. Birth is the cause of our sufferings.

When a priest's wife cried for miscarriage here in Florida, she said, "My husband is reciting mantras every day for so many hours, doing abishekam morning and evening, he must be a good soul and I am the sinner". I replied, "Neither of you are the sinners. The child left directly from the womb because her Karma was finished within 5 months of conception". The priest nodded his head in affirmation and his wife consoled herself after that.

I hope you enjoy reading my earlier snippet Is there life after delivery?

Viswa

HariLakhera and Thyagarajan like this.