1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

Good decision anu :thumbsup:

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I dont get why rith also nominated vaish. what does she have against her ?
    puriyave illai.

anushri, anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  3. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

@Ranchu

In general Rithu, TB, Janani, sendu vaishanvi and ponns - all these gang folks never nominate opposite gang.,.
    Gang la irukka chinna chinna fight kaga avangalayae thaan nominate pannuvaanga.. all these folks are always worry abt outside/people thinking.. And nermai nyayam nu vetti scene poduvaanga..

but Yaashika, danny and aishu eppavumae theliva opposite gang/strong opponent ah calculate panni nominate pannuvaanga.. they dont care wat audience think.. they just want to survive and avoid elimination

Ranchu, anushri and anika987 like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I really don’t like Rithvika at all..

Not a fan of Vaishnavi but seriously she is calm and classier than most contestants..she is handling their temper like a pro.

Another psycho is Aishwarya..

And wish Danny is eliminated this week but as usual B.B. will do their cheating and eliminate Vaish.

Yaashika is very shrewd and her maturity for her age shabba

Mumtaz,Janani,Vaish are ok

Hope audience prefer Vaish to Danny.

candidheart, Orchid78, boby and 2 others like this.
  5. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

She seemed to be genuine in the initial weeks but now arguing/targeting only those who won't argue with her.

Orchid78, anika987 and anushri like this.
  6. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Rithvika is generally good, but some people have the habit of picking up on the weakest people in a group. I think since every one is cornering vaishu rithu don't have any respect for her I observed this when she bounced on her for her make up comment by vaishu it was a very innocent one and vaishu clearly mentioned that as a compliment.

anushri likes this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Even if all the public vote for Vaish, vijay tv will send her out and retain Danny.. Danny and Vaish have got the least votes.
    We can see Vijay TV supporting Aish. In Rith making her best performer and other two people also discussing that Aish did a great job as Janani.
    Janani having been a best performer did not get immunity for the week. This is atrocious!! Only if Aish is the best performer she gets that privilege.
    Vijay TV might buy time and try to make Aish an innocent. But audience are not fools.
    Aish has no loyalty. She has bitched about everyone left, right and centre. From the beginning she was talking bad about Mahat to Yash and vice versa. She talks bad about Danny too..
    Yashika is a complete mind ruled person. Always her emotions under her control. She can choose to show her emotions for whom and when. Where as Aish doesn’t have a mind or heart. She is just selfish, self-centred, narcissist... So she comes across as dumb and cunning.. A person who is dumb and bad will never be liked by anyone. So when she comes for eviction people will throw her out. Vijay Tv is aware of it. By saving her and TB Vijay TV is losing it name...
    Look at the contestants list... it’s so pathetic and Vijay TV wants to choose the worst as finalists... it’s totally ridiculous!!
    First season I didn’t have time so I didn’t watch. This season I have time I am watching but even then Monday Tuesday episodes were not watchable at all..

Ranchu, daisy1234 and anika987 like this.
  8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Instead of asking whom you want to save, they can ask us to vote for the one who has to be eliminated. We will unanimously choose Danny... If Danny is sent out then Vijay TV goes by public opinion. Else we can stop voting.. Except for Danny’s Family and friends no one will vote for him..

anika987 likes this.
  9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Just imagine the look at Danny’s face when he is eliminated and Vaish is saved. Imagine the look at Yash’s face. It will leave her completely confused. She came for elimination only once... Vijay TV understood the pulse of the people and trying to save Yash and Aish.. That time Nithya had more votes.. Yet she was sent out and Yash was retained.. Yash appove was not liked by public.. now it’s worse..

anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  10. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Today what was TB, Rithvika & Danny were making fun of? Was it @ Mumtaz's fingers that they are not functional during other days and today for stitching, she could use it? They were just saying & laughing so couldn't understand clearly.

anika987 likes this.