Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your prayers @omsrisai sister. May Baba bless your family in abundance

2. krishamma

krishamma Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot for keeping us in your prayers. May Baba shower his blessings on all of us

3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram !
    have blessed Thursday and week everyone :)

4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

upload_2018-8-9_20-48-22.png

upload_2018-8-9_20-48-28.png

Dear @Shanvy - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Godbless8 , @subashini07 - I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear @wish4miracle - I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Dear @Vani09 , @Barbie2013 – In my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your
    prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @ashima10 - I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru- I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children, for your brother and his wife with a child and happy life.

Dear @coolmum - I prayed for your family and for your niece also. May Baba bless your husband with success in business. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Raga Lakshmi with a happy married life.

Dear @sangeethakripa - I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @Sinant - I prayed for your DH. May Baba bless your Husband with job which he likes, very soon.

Dear @mathira - I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Dear @krishamma - I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Dhandal - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family to overcome this difficult time and have a happy life soon.

Dear @koramangal - today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you, your kids and DH with peace, happiness and bright future ahead.

Dear @Amma15 (Usha Sister) - I prayed for your niece Tanvi. May Baba bless Tanvi with good health, mental and physical strength, happiness and prosperity soon.

Dear @foxybeat - Today I prayed for you and your daughter to take care of you both, also prayed for your friend Sweety to be blessed with a child soon.

With Baba's blessings,i have completed this week's prayers for all.

Amma15, ChandrikaV, krishamma and 4 others like this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

thank you for your prayers :) May baba bless us all !

6. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Dear @omsrisai,
    Thanks much for the prayers. Hope to be blessed by Him

Best Regards
    Sinant

7. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Thanks @omsrisai praying for all of us. May Baba shower his blessings upon all of us.

Om Sairam

8. krishamma

krishamma Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot, @omsrisai sister for the prayers. Hope all our wishes will be fulfilled by HIM soon

Om Sairam

9. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @omsrisai sistervfor your continued prayer.

10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Have a blessed Thursday and the week.. everyone!
    Om Sai Ram!