Post-Pregnancy Weight Management

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by Nila, Aug 6, 2006.

1. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sunitha
    After reading ur words came to know that u are aware of Kerala treatment n care for post delivered ladies...

I have a query here .. Even I didn't tie up saree around my tummy for long
    hours ... just did whenever I felt like ..Now my baby is 11 months old but I feel my tummy is still looking like pregnant...So what can be done...

One massage lady said to tie up saree around tummy only during periods To get the result again.. Is it true or good to do so during periods?.. Anybody heard of this ?.. please reply

- Krithi

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  2. divyanka30

divyanka30 New IL'ite

Hi, hope so you are doing great. This is really amazing. I don't know of any belt shop. But I remember my sister use to do some tummy exercises. And it really helped to maintain her figure. I will suggest if you can do that it will be helpful for you also. My best wishes for the future ahead. Stay blessed.:kissingheart:

3. aradhyamunjaal

aradhyamunjaal New IL'ite

Post pregnancy weight management can be sure stressful. But i have never heard of this saree method, sounds in interesting though. The weight gain , also brings with it stretch marks and cellulites, which bothers me. So from the 3rd month of pregnancy, I started using the stretch oil and their appearance have visibly reduced. I used the one by the moms co. and it worked for me.