Infertility and PCOS

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bindaas, Jun 1, 2012.

1. psarala

psarala New IL'ite

Hii

This is sarala

I m married since 4 years, I have pcod and irregular cycles. I took allopathy treatment for infertility

4 iui cycles and 2 ivf cycles failed

Pls suggest me how to take those homeopathy medicines u told.

Pls kindly suggest

2. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

Hey, there dear definitely you are going through a lot and this phase of life is very hard on you that one cannot imagine but you just need to hold on to everything and do not lose hope ever because there is always light at the end of the tunnel. At times it may seem that we are left with no hope at all but what keeps us going is faith so keep your faith strong on yourself and try to remain positive in every situation since it always gives results. Infertility is no doubts increasing but that does not mean that we abandon the idea of family among us because now there are better treatments out there. Hoping best for you and best of luck.

3. Bella1989

Bella1989 New IL'ite

Hey! I am so sorry to hear about your struggles dear. It is so grieving to hear about your loss. I can understand how painful it would be for you to lose a child. I have been in the same shoes as yours. I can never forget when I got to know about my infertility. I was devastated for days. Infertility brings a lot of pain and hard work along with itself. You have to stay strong, love. You must remember that the ultimate result of it. It will be wonderful. When you will have a baby of your own, it will all be worth it. All your pain and struggles would pay off. So just focus and stay positive. Things will get better one day. My best wishes are with you. Sending baby dusts your way!

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Homeopathy medicines are not common to all like allopathy medicines. Everything including infertility and pcod are also cured. But the medicine will differ to every. Individual according to their
    Mind from. Time to time.. contact a homeopath near by you..

5. jessicabennet

jessicabennet New IL'ite

Hello. I hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your condition. This is actually a very common one. It looks like you have struggled a lot due to this. You have also gone for different types of treatments. I think its time you consider IVF for yourself. It works for a lot of people. Especially ones with PCOS. It used to be a really expensive treatment. But owadays, some places have made it affordable for us. You should consider it.

6. divyanka30

divyanka30 New IL'ite

hi, hope so you are doing great. I am sorry to know about this. But I am happy that you are dealing with the issue calmly. PCOS is nowadays common. I believe you should consult a good doctor. It will be much more beneficial to you. Don't take the stress. Nothing is impossible. We just not have to lose hope. My prayers are with you. Hoping you got positive news. Keep us, updated dear. :)

7. dakota33

dakota33 New IL'ite

Hi there. I am so sorry about your friend. AT the same time happy about being blessed. Infertility can be so hard and stressful. I have been TTC for 8 years. I can imagine how upset she must have been. I have been through two cycles of IVF which did not work at all. And one cycle which ended in miscarriage. My husband and I have been so lost for so long. We are thinking of different options. I am hopeful. I am not losing hope. But at times things just seem so difficult. Do pray for us.

8. suneeta12

suneeta12 New IL'ite

Hi. I hope you are fine. I am so sorry. I think we should go for the best processes. Infertility is never easy for a woman. A woman suffers alot. It is hard for a woman to go through all this. I hope that you will pick the best thing. If you are not able to conceive go for the treatment. Treatments are the best. You should go for it. It would be best. Choose something for yourself wisely. I hope this would work. Best wishes.

9. Priya288

Priya288 New IL'ite

Hey. I can understand the pain you have been through. PCOS is another kind of Infertility. But, dear don’t lose hope. Life has many hardships. We must face them with the bright smile My friend had fertility issues. She couldn’t conceive due to Uterine polyps disease. She went for treatment. I must tell you she didn't lose hope. Her treatment went successfully. Today, she is a mother of a young baby boy. You should also go for treatment. I hope you don’t get disappointed. It is the right time to make up for the decision. All the very best. Hope you get a good news soon. Sending lots of love!