1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Because Aishu is BB's pet.. last 4 weeks no nomination and full immune power and special powers

anushri and Sofea like this.
  2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I think the reason why there's no rules against discussing any nominations is because unlike BB1, BB2's nominations are mainly done in the open. If you guys notice, it was only towards the end of the season that Bb1 started doing open nomination Until then it was done in closed door, which is why discussing about nominations are prohibited.
    But BB2 has no content, so probably that's why they are not taking any actions against discussion on the nominations. Probably they are hoping that this would make the contestants bitch about each other more and use that as a content

Indeevara, Ranchu and anushri like this.
  3. aisiva

aisiva Senior IL'ite

avangaluku pesa edhum illa so nominations uh opena pani atha discuss pana vatchu ottikitu irukanga....
    vaishnavi uh paatha pavama tha iruku elarume corner pandrainga...

blissofmylife, Ranchu and varhem like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I think we are all losing interest. iniku sema sandai pola irukku. promo is not promising.

Kasthuri coming in as wildcard is a rumor not true .

anushri likes this.
  5. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Very true... we are losing interest... this Aish is annoying... her voice... her Tamil... her argument... her bitching...
    BB would’ve selected after all the personality tests... even after that if they have selected Aish means it shows their cheap standards...

anika987 likes this.
  6. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Danny is the real vesha bottle, the way he twisted vaishu's words during nomination that she belittle tamil, I actually went back weekend episode and checked actually she told kamal that his command of tamil is better than her's during argument. how can he refer a woman as snake that shows his level. sadly BB will not send him, either vaishu or janani will go

Orchid78, Indeevara, meepre and 2 others like this.
  7. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

I feel like Aish may end up becoming the winnner. Usually they need some good looking person to become the winner so Vijay TV can self dabba and claim the person's success as the channel's success. Yashika already seems to be popular due to her latest adult humor movie. There is less chance of someone like Danny/Sendu becoming a hero so most likely it has to be Aish.

Indeevara, anika987 and anushri like this.
  8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday’s episode I tried watching.. couldn’t watch it... Aish and Yash talk like W..... And BB trying to retain Aish Yash and Danny as finalists??!!! Can’t watch it anymore...
    None of the guys are good... All are villain materials... Female contestants are ok.. but BB wants to send away the good ones.. looks like Vaish will be sent out... can’t watch all villain moonjis... no respect for public votes too... Vijay TV is aware that there are more Aish Yash Danny haters... but it’s bent upon annoying public by retaining the villains.. Won’t watch until they eliminate Aish/Danny/Yash/Mahat

Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  9. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Then it is not Big Boss it is Bad Boss:smiley:

anika987 and anushri like this.
  10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Just now watched yesterday's nomination episode..
    Omg, indha dabba veetuku evlo politics ah..

Danny made sure everyone voting for vaishnavi.. Mahath tried so much for mumtaaz...
    But no one nominated her this week...

Danny is too cunning, he tried language speaking politics in the show.
    Audience ellam avlo loosu nu ninaichitaana..ennamo ivan maatum theen tamil naatu kaaran maadhiri over ah scene podaraan.. Set sernthu sutharadhu ellam yashika and Aishwarya kooda, pesaradhu mattum tamil thyagi maadhiri feelingu...

But he is in last position, BB endha politics yum pannalaina he should go out this week.. I sincerely wish he should go out and vaishnavi should stay in.Ellam BB kaila thaan irukku...

Adhutha vaaramavadhu indha loosu aishwarya vandha paravallai.. i couldnt tolerate her.. :rage::rage::rage::rage: