Support - Prayer Group for people trying to conceive / people who are pregnant

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kashvya, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.

2. rosiekin

rosiekin New IL'ite

hello. I can totally relate to such stories. as I also had been going through the same scenario. after my marriage for about like 4 years I had been trying to conceive and it was a stage of hopelessness to me. consulted many doctors and clinics so that my problem can be solved. but finally by the grace of God I was pregnant and now my baby is 3 years old.

rekhanew likes this.
  3. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

4. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

well this whole phase of pregnancy is very beautiful for every woman and the journey is as amazing but the most important thing is that even going through so many phases and struggles in this period the whole journey just makes it more beautiful. The women who are going through this phase we bless them with good wishes and shower them with all the blessings that they go through with this phase with all ease and no women out there had to deal with the curse of infertility as it is increasing in numbers so we have to make sure and take measures to prevent that too and best of luck for those who are entering in this new phase of their lives.

5. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

6. monika1234

monika1234 New IL'ite

Thank you Kashvya! I hope God listens to your prayers. It is a very tough time for me. I can't get myself out of this phase. I was diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve. My AMH level is very low and FSH level is very high. I honestly have no clue about the next step. Whenever I talk to a doctor about a process they say it is that the chances of success are very similar to that of conceiving naturally. It has torn me apart. I have no idea what to do. I am honestly broken. The doctors say that the only chance of conceiving would be through donor eggs. I am not sure if I am prepared for that. It is so confusing. I hope things get better. Please pray for me.

7. Rubavathi

Rubavathi New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am also trying ttc. Kindly pray for me as well

8. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

9. alicess

alicess New IL'ite

Hey, everyone. I'd like to share my story. I tried for a very long time. TTC can be so time-taking. Annoying, as well. You just don't get any news! It's so hard to be in that situation. I'm impatient by nature, as well. So, thank God for my patient husband, I guess. It was a really difficult time. When after a few months I found out that I was infertile. And there was no point in trying. It was a heartbreaking time. I found success a few years later through IVF. But, this is for the ladies who are TTC. Just hang in there. And keep visiting your doctor. It's really important. Good luck to all of you. I really hope it happens fast

10. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame