Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. AnnaGray

AnnaGray New IL'ite

Hello Vasumathy,

Your post is really depressing. I can feel your pain in each word.
    I am struggling and going through the same problem. I can understand your feelings right now. Only the person suffering from this situation can feel the pain.

Not being able to give birth is quietly a devastating situation, it crushes the emotions and break all the dreams. I'm glad that you have faith in yourself. I'm amazed and happy that you are struggling to get your baby. I hope that you will find your way to motherhood.

One should have faith in herself, that will be the best feeling for you. Just stay positive. Best of luck

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

Yeah, I agree with you definitely there is the need. Since it is a community to share our experiences and help, guide and motivate others and especially in this field of miscarriages when one is in such emotional set back and the person at that time requires a lot of strength to get back again so we people here must be there for them that they must not lose hope at all at any stage of life. there are mishaps happening but one must not give up on anything. We must be here to keep people away from mental setbacks when they are having it. Best of luck.

3. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

hi , a friend of mine had 7 mcs at 2nd month each. she visited a fertility centre and now she is blessed with a baby boy . she concieved naturally . so dont loose hope and trust in god

4. rosiekin

rosiekin New IL'ite

so sad about this. such things sometimes bring a lot of hopelessness in life. and to deal with them is the biggest struggle. life has now become easy and such things are difficult anymore.there are many alternatives now for this. surrogacy is known to be one of the best alterntaives but it is also banned in some nations.

5. rosiekin

rosiekin New IL'ite

Hello there, Oh this is really depressing hearing about your miscarriage. I had personally gone through this time. No one can understand the pain other than the person who is going through this tough time. Its really hard to face the reality but these are the laws of nature. We can not deny. All we can do is to stay positive and keep struggling hard because there will always be a happy ending. I'm a new member to this forum. I have seen many posts and reviews. They are so inspirational. Yes, I agree with you that a section for miscarriage should be there so we can console each other and can get different new inspirational advises. May God give strength to every woman suffering from this tough time. Thank you

6. jessicabennet

jessicabennet New IL'ite

Hey. I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm new in this forum. I just read your post. It was so sad, I couldn't resist replying to it. I never had a miscarriage. I can't even imagine what you had to go through. It must have been really hard. Why did it happen? Are you having issues with fertility? I hope things work out for you. If there's something wrong make sure to see your doctor about it. Sending lots of love and prayers your way. I hope you become a mother soon.

7. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Women can still have child after miscarriage. I've seen it in real life. Unsure why Indian serials show that anyone who has miscarriage ends up infertile. This is scaremongering!

8. Sukhena

Sukhena New IL'ite

I totally agree with her. Miscarriages affect us women more than the society thinks. I was trying to conceive for five years and had my first miscarriage after 3 years of my marriage. Infertility came along with the miscarriage. To be very honest I have been really depressed since then. I have spent a lot of money on my treatments and medicines for this. It has affected my mental state as well as my married life. I have no idea what to do with my life now. My in-laws are a bit of conservatives and they taunt me every now and then for not being able to conceive. I started to keep myself busy but honestly even that doesn't work! I am so sick of everything. Also I think this is a great forum where I can meet women like me and I am really hopeful that I will get a solution from somewhere out here!

9. rosiekin

rosiekin New IL'ite

hey. how are you doing now? good to know about your story. i can totally relate to your issue. i also had been facing various issues regarding conceiving from past an year. through social media I got to know about a clinic which deals in such matters. very friendly environment and the staff was very helpful. which I figured out after visiting. my problem for conceiving was easily solved and now I am 5 months pregnant. it is noted to be a healthy pregnancy. according to the doctors even in the future no such complications will be faced. selecting the right clinic is a very important task.

10. divyanka30

divyanka30 New IL'ite

Hi, hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate your efforts. Children are blessings. My friend had gone through an accident. She had a miscarriage and after that news, she was shattered. That she cannot concieve again. I am trying to calm her down. Prayers needed guys.