Support - Prayer Group for people trying to conceive / people who are pregnant

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kashvya, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamhama Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.

2. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

Well definitely infertility is increasing day by day throughout the world but also along with it science has made so much advancement in technology that there many methods and procedures so that one can get pregnant and get rid of infertility. My friend was so morally down because she was trying to conceive for many years and no results were shown so she tried to go for IVF injections and other treatments along with which really helped her a lot. Now she is happy that she is finally pregnant so yeah thanks to the technology which is helping people in so many ways that we could have never thought of. Best of luck with your pregnancy too hope you have an amazing journey.

3. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

4. divyanka30

divyanka30 New IL'ite

hi, hope so you are doing great. I really like to appreciate your post. It is really full of positive vibes. Praying for others is a big thing indeed. Sometimes things seem to be not working but with prayers .many things come in our favor. My best friend is pregnant. As it is her first pregnancy. She is full of excitement and nervousness. I am praying all goes well. I request you all to keep her in your prayers. Sending you guys lots of love and prayers.

5. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om DevaKisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.

6. jessicabennet

jessicabennet New IL'ite

Hello. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for this post. It is so nice of you to think about us like that. Rarely anyone is this considerate about others. It makes me sad to see how many people are either suffering from infertility or having a hard time TTC. It gets really frustrating. It is the cause of depression for most people too. They don't deserve this. This was a really good initiative. I would like to join this. I'd like to send love and prayers toward all the couples who are TTC right now. I hope they conceive soon.

7. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

8. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Hi Krishna, Congratulations
    Good luck to you
    Take care
    GOD BLESS

9. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

10. rosiekin

rosiekin New IL'ite

I had been going through some very bad days a few months back. and I opted for IVF. my problem has been solved and I am very happy about it. I hope who ever is going through the treatments finds the best sollution and they end up with a good news. that's great!.