Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much @yellowmango and @Deepika23 my heart will forever love my baby wherever it is. But my soul feels empty.

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Hugs to you Pinky. So sorry to hear your loss. My prayers for your full recovery. Try to divert your mind and focus on something else.
    One of my friend is blessed with a baby girl after four miscarriages. I can understand your pain. Another friends first pregnancy ended up this way. She was later blessed with two kids. May be it's not destined for you. Don't loose heart

Takecare

pinky2cute likes this.
  3. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

I am do sorry to hear that you lost your baby. I am short of words to comfort you and make you feel better in anyway possible. Please take time to heal yourself and do not forget to take care of yourself during the process.

pinky2cute likes this.
  4. Suki34

Suki34 New IL'ite

Hi ,

I have suffered 3 missed miscarriage @ 6 weeks all in one year . All reports came back normal . Want to get tested for Natural killer cell , was tested one from Lal after 2nd D&E -
    Cd 19 14.30% (214 ul)
    Cd 3 68.58% (1027 ul)
    Cs 3-/cd16+cd56 natural killer cell 15.47% ( 232 ul)
    Want to know if this is elevated .. Do I need treatment only with steroids or intralipids also .. Any more tests I shud do

5. SharonM

SharonM New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Empathize with each of you. Personally, been there and understand the situation. God be with all of us.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  6. SharonM

SharonM New IL'ite

Dear, I am very interested to know about this Natural Killer cell test? When was it exactly done for you? My doctor has given various other tests such as Genetics, Hormonal, Blood Clotting and all came out normal. I too have had 2 missed miscarriages, one at 8 weeks and another at 6 weeks. Its really very frustrating and disheartening.

7. rosiekin

rosiekin New IL'ite

Hello there, I'm a daily visitor of this forum. I like to learn about the successful experience of others. It really gives me inspiration and motivation. Thanks a lot for sharing your story. It's so hard to deal with infertility. Every sixth couple is facing infertility issues. Luckily, you opted surrogacy treatment. You settled on the correct choice in time. I am very glad for you. I am also infertile. I can't conceive any child myself. It tortured me both physically and mentally. At that point, somebody recommended me to go for surrogacy. Now, I'm a happy mother of a child. So grateful to the clinic where I had surrogacy treatment. Best wishes to all the ladies.

8. neha324

neha324 New IL'ite

I am so happy for you. It seems everything worked out so well. Surrogacy definitely is a great option. I'm glad you went for it. There is nothing more devastating than not being able to have children. And you went through that nightmare for too long. I really hope everything goes well for you from now on! It's great that you looked for options. Did you have a little girl or a boy? Must be having the time of your life, right? I wish you all the best!

9. neha324

neha324 New IL'ite

I am so happy for you. It seems everything worked out so well. Surrogacy definitely is a great option. I'm glad you went for it. There is nothing more devastating than not being able to have children. And you went through that nightmare for too long. I really hope everything goes well for you from now on! It's great that you looked for options. Did you have a little girl or a boy? Must be having the time of your life, right? I wish you all the best!

10. neha324

neha324 New IL'ite

There definitely still is hope! I think it's amazing that these forums help us to engage and help each other out so well. We all could use some support. Having an MC is devastating surely. But we need to remember to keep our hopes lit. There are so many alternatives nowadays too that we shouldn't be afraid to consider. Anyway. Good luck with your pregnancy!