1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love & Serve

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

2. Joyoflife

Joyoflife Gold IL'ite

Hello viswa sir

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful snippet. All your threads are v enlightening. Love, joy, humour and gratitude are indeed wonderful ingredients of life. It is so good to read about Mrs viswamitra and also about your friends contribution to the prisoners. These silent acts of kindness are so wonderful. Sir it's a pleasure to read everything you write. Please keep showing us the light.
    Regards to you and Mrs viswamitra

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Hi Joyoflife,

Thank you for your kind words and I feel very humbled and honored by your response. My intention to write here is to learn more from the learned people and what I know is very little. Frankly, I am so happy to mention here that 85% of what I had learned in my life are from people who are younger than me. There isn't a day pass by without me admiring someone who does extraordinary things and me wondering why I wasn't like that at that age. This constant tendency to observe human beings with extraordinary qualities makes me learn everyday.

Viswa

Joyoflife likes this.
  4. DP1

DP1 New IL'ite

rite

5. Joyoflife

Joyoflife Gold IL'ite

Very true viswa sir we learn so much when we observe others. I also believe that we learn when we are open to learn. Smiling is a wonderful language on its own. Iam not sure if I am bit out of the whack bit I also find myself smiling at flowers, spiders and honey bees aren't they blessed with a wonderful art. My 6 year old took it one step further she smilingly when to touch a honey to say hello and she got stung in return which she obliviously wasn't very happy about, but that made me laugh a lot. I have also started to believe that smiles, joy and love are at their best when they unconditional. I was a very ambitious and practical person who only believed in give and take, those things made me very stiff. I feel when we smile, love, give and silently do random acts of kindness unconditionally and without expecting anything they invoke the humanity in us and silently we recognize Iam ness in us and the other being. Once again thank you so much viswa sir for the beautiful writings.

Regards

Viswamitra likes this.