1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Big boss resorts to cheating all the time! if you are reading this big boss team..shame on you!
    'Until yesterday it was aishwarya with the least votes and now today ramya is eliminated?
    same happened with yaashika!

why do you really want us to vote then?
    so ridiculous..

It is not that we will miss Ramya but definetely audience voted aishwarya..

ILoveTulips and Indeevara like this.
  2. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

It was so irritating to watch this season. I have been waiting eagerly for KH to talk about yesterday's issue where it was left in the middle of heated discussion but no where it was pointed out. This gives so much confidence to PB like he can say anything and KH and audience will clap! What is really going on with audience clapping for whatever PB and TB says. I felt like it was some recorded clapping sound played in the background. It did not sound genuine half of the time. Decent lady like Ramya being eliminated keeping other trashy characters in the house shows the fakeness of Vijay tv. I really want to know who are the people voting for TB besides his back biting nature, treating his own wife like nobody and acting in front of the camera. Are people so naive to not realize the true nature of these characters. How did they identify it last season then? Right from the start, normal and class people who can think and act genuinely with no drama like Mamati, AV, Nithya(to an extent, she was good last 2 weeks) and Ramya are getting eliminated.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Vijay TV trying to prove the old saying-“ Any publicity is good as long as they spell ur name right”:triumph:
    Inspite of these heated discussions on disappointing episodes even we have talks abt those again n again..and thats what they ultimately intend

Think I should seriously stop watching this crap show , KH totally partial nd biased ready to do anything for TRP.
    Saturday’s talk on PB nd his school etc was well planned-so evident. And Kamal’s crocodile tears for the same.
    Enough of drama from BB! Fake audience to clap for any BS talked about while the real audience like us seem to be pissed off :rage:

ILoveTulips, varhem and Sofea like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ramya was not eliminated coz she was hated.BB needs dramatic contestants and ramya is very safe and neutral.

She may have lost in BB but she will realize she came out with the same dignity she came inside the house
    and also she is even more loved for what she is.

KH rightly said "You may not be interesting for BB but you will do very well in real life".

Anyday a character like ramya will be loved in real life and she is a winner all the way...

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Just want to add one thing.. Ramya keeps saying she hates to be around an environment where frequent fights happen ..what did she expect of big boss? She should have watched season 1 and knew how it works..felt it was ironical:)

Anyways good luck for Ramya..you are liked.

sweetsmiley and ILoveTulips like this.
  6. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

Ramya was such a nice person.
    What u say is absolutely true .
    She will be loved by all and she will do well in her profession.

anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  7. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

Seems like the most often cited comment on the show is "mokkai", "boring", "cheating" show. I am curious then why are people watching and contributing to the show's TRP and popularity? Something is amiss, ain't it? If it is that boring and that mokkai or fake a show - why is there a frenzy to watch comment and increase the popularity of the show and the channel is benefiting from that hmm :rolleyes:

I am really curious about why people continue to support the show when the comments indicate they are frustrated by the show? :eek:
    Or does it mean the show is actually interesting, and the comments (that predominantly say boring show) aren't quite as true? :thinking:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    ILoveTulips likes this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

We started watching thinking it will be a time pass.we watch it week after week hoping it will be interesting. You know some tasks are interesting

Sofea, anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  9. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

I see, ok. But I guess if some tasks are only interesting, then overall it is not worth that much for it to be claimed by the channel as super popular show - Nalla oorai ematha paakraanga the vtv channel .

10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Ragz2richez, Good Question. I think we all are hung-over from the kick we got from season-1. There are so many lovable characters from Season-1, so we have set our expectations sky-high for this season and we waited eagerly for long time for this season to start, so its hard to give up. As Varhem said, everyday we hope the show would get interesting.

Personally, I continue to watch the program as its interesting to learn how my own perception of a person changes. Scripted or not, messing up the results or not, I watch the program everyday for that revelation. E.g., I liked Ponnambalam a lot initially, now I am learning how much a person can blindside us. And how a person's mask of innocence can easily fool us. And the vice versa - how easily we get put-off by a person's behaviour and fail to see their good nature - e.g., Vaishnavi.

Above all my main reason, I hardly get to interact with people from my home state, so programs like this helps me with my homesickness.