1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fed Up Of Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by star90new, Jul 18, 2018.

1. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Thankyou

2. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Suicide is never the answer for any problems. Even if u are not a spiritual person, Id like to remind you that each one of us faces what is destined or due to us. This does not mean that we leave everything to fate and wallow in self pity or contemplate suicide. Yes, a marital life gone wrong, is the worst thing that can happen where a woman is concerned and I can understand your frustrations. But, please reflect on things calmly. If even after trying, your husband has not changed, learn to live your life the way u want to. First step here, as it is often said in these columns, lessen your dependence on your husband where finances are concerned and try to get into a job again , even if it is going to be away from your present surroundings. Once he realises your independence and ability to manage things on your own, he may learn to appreciate or at least listen to you where needed. Even if that doesnt happen, it is not the end of the world. You will realise how much there is to achieve out there other than just waiting for your husband's approval. Sincerely hope you take the advices given here in the spirit in which it is meant - to really help you make a wonderful life for yourself - which is purely in your hands, although u may not feel so at this very moment.

Frangipani, shravs3 and Lalithambigai like this.
  4. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Star, good to hear from you. Happy to see you here. Welcome back

5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Hey star @star90new,
    Nice to see you here and take care.

6. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Good to see u back OP..just think that the worst phase of your life is just getting over and good times will come soon.

7. Jemma

Jemma New IL'ite

I am going through a similar situation..My husband is travelling mostly and when he is not..he is home fighting with me over trivial issues..I have been living like this since many years..He wants to get intimate but I hate the feeling of him touching me since he is not a nice man. I feel like he is just using my body so I have strictly asked him not to touch me.

I am also depressed but I am trying to find ways to get back on track coz end of the day it is our life and we are wasting our life coz of others. who knows tomorrow after 10 years husband comes back saying sorry for all that he has done in the past...but who will be at a loss...we will be at a loss coz we are wasting important years of our lives crying for things that are beyond our control...

msm likes this.
  8. ramsri07

ramsri07 New IL'ite

Hi
    Don have to hang on to someone who doesn't care for you.But instead you can switch to a activity which can keep you busy.
    There's always a second chance in life which you have to explore.Take a plunge towards fun activities like you can indulge in shopping or sports or any fun you can divert your attention.From there on with open mind and thoughts make a firm decision to what next.Life is there to be happy madam.

9. ramsri07

ramsri07 New IL'ite

More over I find it how strong woman hood to see that how important is to understand one's emotions and understand a person close to you and above all be a friend to.