1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Video Recordings

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by MansiB, Jul 22, 2018.

1. MansiB

MansiB New IL'ite

Trying my hands on recording videos and uploading it on youtube channel. I have pet birds, so my interests lies in training them, some DIY's, cooking and traveling. Am planning to make video on these topics going further and also on some tech related topics.

Presently my channel only has videos of my pet bird singing and playing on playstand that I made for him and other videos are for fireworks.
    Channel link - Mansi

If you like any of the videos, feel free to let me know here/subscribe to it/like/share/add comments. :)

Frangipani and Lalithambigai like this.

2. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

OMG! the one where he is singing is really cute. I could make out he sang at least three different songs. How long did it take to train him ? Mario's playstand is also really cool :thumbup: We can make out that he luvs playing on it. Especially the rope. Subscribed :)

MansiB likes this.
  3. MansiB

MansiB New IL'ite

Thanks! :)

I didn't had to train him for singing. He listens to the birds outside, picks up their songs and then makes one of his own by combining all.... :smile:

Had to train him for couple of hours to get him onto that playstand as he was initially scared of it.

Lalithambigai likes this.
  4. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Yeah. I could see in the video that you took lot of care to make him comfy on the playstand with ropes on every rung of the ladder so he doesn't slip :thumbup: