1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Of The Bulge

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

I thionk we need to "militarize the police with regular drills, and proper healthy diet.e

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:From julius Caesar & Sisyphus days you had humourised and analysed the issue from almost all angles the reading of which is enjoyable and thought provoking. So also the numerous FBs.
    The title is very apt riding on the popularity of a movie by the ver name about World War II 1950s Jews attacking the allied forces.

Kudos to your genius making always snippets from latest and current happenings that always make the reader experience rib-tickling laughter.

The mythological stout characters like Ravanan, Bhima, the politicians and ex president vv GIri with his long sherwani of some 12 to 18 buttons half of which was over his bulged tummy , yesteryear tamil cinema comedians ANGAMUTHU, Usilai Man I, musician MLV, ENGLISH COMEDIAN HARDY et al all came to mind. BMI of all of them greater than 25 -30 and lead life with celebrity status.

My school mate SINGARAVALAN born to mighty affluent family was seen always towering me reminding of Gulliver in lilliput and or Gulliver in broabdingnag was seen always pockets overflowing with munchings and his mouth everbusy with some nuts. He was monitor of the class and with his effeminate voice when he attempts to discipline the chaotic class, it was like watching Hardy playing around lean Laurel.
    Thanks for nostalgia.
    Regards.
    God Bless The Nations of citizens with optimal metabolism.

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Some people are naturally size zero and some sweat out and starve for it.As fr mote or fatty, it could be used as an insult or as a fond nickname depending on the tone in which it is usd. After all even terms ascribing incestuouys relations with mothers and sisters have become forms of greetings nowadays, at least in some parts of northern India. As a Tamil frankly, I don'rt understand size zero. We prefer women who are somewhat p plump, say like Vidya Balan. or Khushboo.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Glad you liked this.

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Yes Thyagarajan sir, everything depends on metabolism. There is this cousin of mine who complains that he puts on few kilos even iif he dri nks water! On the other hand the biggest eater in my family is the DW and shge is lightweight as if her calories get burnt automatically.! I have to really swat it out to keep my weight down.